NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
how do i get to the beach and its content?
Its a random event. Happens on sunday mornings in your room. If you wanna force trigger it just go in and out of your room without doing anything that costs time on a sunday morning <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
So, at 1.45 GB, is there a lot of content, or is it just not well compressed?
It is really not that good compressed :/ and I am sorry for that. The content is still in work but there surely are some quests done. In the next update I will try to reduce the game size <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
not shure if this is a bug or intentional, but when Dad Interaction is 20 and he sees that MC is going commando, it raises to 21 and higher and therefore the interaction is disabled (blank).
Ohh thanks! Thats surely a bug <3 Adding it to my fixing list <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Umm.... are there any plans for a pregnancy system? Because it would really make this game something awesome... Perhaps something with possibility of really fast gestation? (a full term in a few days, because magic and witch tricks!) QwQ
Yea I will add a pregnancy system in the future <3 I have also added a few checkpoints for this along the game already. So it will not be that hard to add it BUT For the next 2-3 Updates I will add more of the Sidequests and the Main Quest bevore reworking some of the systems and also expanding them <3

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see her get a job in a sleazy bar downtown where she has to wear a very skimpy outfit, as she gets more corrupt, she even starts going bra and pantyless. The men in the bar are very handsy and even pull her onto their laps to molest her even more. She'll come in before or after her shift to work the Gloryhole in the restroom for extra money. She will prostitute herself to some customers that she likes. She eventually, gets a QoS tattoo for a tramp stamp.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just a suggestion - I know this is very early in the game, but the screenshots are likely to hang around the game for a long time. It may be worthwhile to spell / grammar check what's going to go into them. And maybe fix that content before anything else, as it will be the first impression.

Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So the table of contents says that the wolf is a full interaction character but trying to find him again just leads to a "to do" screen. Is the screen counting the dream sequence or am I missing something?

• Thinking Face

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
How is the english in this one? Just the glaring mistakes in the short description gave me shivers ... "supost to" "down stares"

Reactions: quiboune

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
How do we trigger the Dad event? And how do we take clothes off? It seems only underwear can be taken off, while clothes are only swapped. Also, how do we use toys?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
well in one uploaded picture the word "hesitate" is misspelled as hasetate... lol. im not sure i wanna try this game with mistakes like that since these usually are an indicator to hard-avoid something :D

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
I would love to see her get a job in a sleazy bar downtown where she has to wear a very skimpy outfit, as she gets more corrupt, she even starts going bra and pantyless. The men in the bar are very handsy and even pull her onto their laps to molest her even more. She'll come in before or after her shift to work the Gloryhole in the restroom for extra money. She will prostitute herself to some customers that she likes. She eventually, gets a QoS tattoo for a tramp stamp.
I have quickly written that down ;) I'll try to add this in a future update <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
How do we trigger the Dad event? And how do we take clothes off? It seems only underwear can be taken off, while clothes are only swapped. Also, how do we use toys?
Underwear can be taken off in the wardrobe by clicking. Yes Clothes cant be taken off only swapped right now. Dad will be triggered if you go many times comando to school after "meeting" the principal the first time. The Toys are placeholder right now and will be functional in a future update. Prob. in your bedroom <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
So am I just dumb or is there no way to go play dnd it just says that its going to be next Sunday
Thx I will add that to my todo list :/ yea there is a dead end right now. BUT the next update will be a school update and it will also include dnd <3

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
well in one uploaded picture the word "hesitate" is misspelled as hasetate... lol. im not sure i wanna try this game with mistakes like that since these usually are an indicator to hard-avoid something :D
Yea well I cant say I am perfect ^^ My main language isnt english so writing mistakes will prob. not be THAT avoidable. BUT I have already fixed quite a few even tho there are many left ^^'

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I have quickly written that down ;) I'll try to add this in a future update <3
That's very sweet of you. You just made me have to change my frilly pink panties with a little blue bow in the front and a teddy bear on the butt. (my favorite pair).

Marshall

Nov 14, 2016
thats strange... I also use Opera and the images are loading fine by me. Did you check if your html file is in the same folder as the images folder?
There are some missing folders in the Mega download. I downloaded it and had problems. DLed it again with Gofile and now it's fine.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes