DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Its the version 0.1 it should only be a prove of conzept ^^ and if you only are annoyed that there is to little content. I guess you like what there is till now ;) I am working on the game right now and hope that the next update will make you happy.
Yes, what have you done is good.

But you have done Kinetic novel. And you are trying to give it illusion of choices. But they dont work.
Just stick to that one route. Dont add choices that dont do anything.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
When you do the main quest you get the option. Else you can go to your closet in your room and click on the image of the panties. The page will reload and the text "currently wearing" will disapear
the underclothes were never tagged as such. i set the variable to "" (empty) to see the context.

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
wish they had a patreon account so we can see when the updates are and how they are doing with the game

the only thing I would say is a problem is the UI where you can see the corruption,arousal,intelligence and strength needs to be reduced in size so we can get the save button back when you close the UI to look at the text in game
Hey I have a patreon but did nothing with it because I didnt want to charge money for an alpha ^^ BUT you could join my discord there I post the updates and later I will put it up on my patreon :) <3 the ui will be fixed in the next update <3

Reactions: Jimmy Balushi

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
Farm owner - not added
Dad character options not there yet. Will it be considered incest because Player is not related to Father figure. Because there no backstory previous life. I can only get one hint you were guy and you had penis and now your girl and no penis.
Dad and daughter duo?
Does "Anna" have boyfriend or try to have one?
Can "Anna" modify her breasts or can she have sleep sex with dad?
Only toying sex she gets is Mr. X.

She goes to sleep at night, not at late at night option.
She can chill -> until day break and forget to sleep?

Are there other clothing to wear, I mean can wear costume to go to school is required for her wear shirt/Skirt?
Is possible wear jumpsuit, animal suit or really go brazen naked?

I asking all strange pop in.

In future updates will other rooms be useful then?
How is it her father figure is super lax with her going outside? staying late? that puzzles me.
OKAAAY so ^^ story wise, yes you where a guy with a penis and woke up as a Girl but no one seems to notice a change. The Father is your real dad and with more updates you will have the ability to have sex with him!

Mr. X is not the only person you can have sex with on this version. There are sex scenes in the Park/Forest, GYM and Restaurant if you work with the guy, Also you can go to the beach on sunday mornings or with the "Help" menu :D there are cheats! <3
Chill is broken at the moment because I've changed a few pics and did not check on the spelling (facepalm) but they are fixed on the next update same as the day break thing xD

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Any plans to have a female-from-the-start option? The "I was a boy but suddenly I'm a girl" trope is so tired (and, personally, a major turn-off), and this looks otherwise promising. Especially with such taboo tags. :D
Well, actually, you do start as a female . . .

Over on TFG Site, it's listed as . . . Orig PC Gender : Female

That's where I found this game originally . . . ;)
(If it looks good, I come here to see if it made the trip here :sneaky:)

The download I have is from there, and you do start as a female . . .
There is no actual "transformation" happening . . . (sadly :( )

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaughtyAnnachen

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I wait for the next update. redhead, corruption, female main character. What more could you want? thank you
How about a character, who goes to school the first day, wearing more than just a "Top", and a pair of "Panties" . . . ? :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(zero corruption, zero arousal . . . seems a bit too fast, to me, to accept their new "role"/"fate" as, "Slut", at the very beginning of the game . . . :unsure:)

• Red Heart

NaughtyAnnachen

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2021
How about a character, who goes to school the first day, wearing more than just a "Top", and a pair of "Panties" . . . ? :oops:

(zero corruption, zero arousal . . . seems a bit too fast, to me, to accept their new "role"/"fate" as, "Slut", at the very beginning of the game . . . :unsure:)
Yeah, I completely understand your point. I'll add a prologue later where you can introduce a bit of corruption to your character. However, I personally don't enjoy games that require you to 'grind' for corruption just to do the things you like. That's why I've decided to leave that aspect out.
As for the clothing... yes, I will be adding more options and will aim to display them side by side rather than stacking them. I'm not entirely satisfied with the clothing system I've developed, but it did take a lot of time, so I had to work with what I had. :D

• Sad
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
" The Father is your real dad " . . . so, it's not a "swap", (as noted over on TFG, under " TF Themes "), but actually is a transformation . . . after-the-fact, of course, because she have already changed, mentally & physically, into a slutty girl, at the start of the game . (Remember . . . Orig PC Gender : Female )

*Also, why bother to add more clothing . . . , she's a slut, clothing just gets in the way of the action, and slows down getting to all the "sex scenes" , everyone wants , and just adds more "grind" to the game, too.* :unsure:

Okay, enough *sarcasm* . . . for now . . . . :sneaky:

• Haha

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OneGirlOneBigWorld-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Quests:

Main Quest: IN DEV, COMMING WITH THE NEXT UPDATE

Main Quest: Find a way to Help the Horse. You could take it in your own hands to drain its Balls

Main Quest: Find a Partner for the poor Pig Maybe you could become the Partner of the Pig... Just to help him ofcorse!

how to do the quest

Sep 26, 2020
Quests:

Main Quest: IN DEV, COMMING WITH THE NEXT UPDATE

Main Quest: Find a way to Help the Horse. You could take it in your own hands to drain its Balls

Main Quest: Find a Partner for the poor Pig Maybe you could become the Partner of the Pig... Just to help him ofcorse!

how to do the quest
Go to park. Go to forest. Help Witch. Accept collar.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes