Crell

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 2305098

Of course, this also works in English XD
Those translations are fucking gold. Hauptlinienmission is closer to Main (train) line homeless shelter than to "Main Quest Missions".

"Geschäft für Dämonenführung" sounds like a management service for demons. Literally "Demon management Enterprise".

"Basteln & Abenteuer" - "Crafts and Adventure". Sounds like a creche program.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Those translations are fucking gold. Hauptlinienmission is closer to Main (train) line homeless shelter than to "Main Quest Missions".

"Geschäft für Dämonenführung" sounds like a management service for demons. Literally "Demon management Enterprise".

"Basteln & Abenteuer" - "Crafts and Adventure". Sounds like a creche program.
i didn't say that the translation is bad just what was seen above^^

Aug 19, 2017
Dunno if I was unlucky but Jesus Christ I was level 31 by the time I completed the slime slaying quest, they oughta up the chances of the required item dropping much more.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
A 1 star review. Is the game really that bad? Comments here make me think otherwise

But maybe I just want the game to be at least okay as the art is good

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
thanks, art looks tasty
here's your bread bread bread bread bread bread sir.
nvm, jk.... it's a decent translation.

Reactions: Greg_

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
A 1 star review. Is the game really that bad? Comments here make me think otherwise

Give it a try, it's not a a bad game. Don't let one butthurt dude's opinion dissuade you from trying it. It starts off slow regarding H content, but once you pump your libido up high enough, you can start collecting them H scenes.

Even if the game doesn't suit your taste, I'm sure someone will post a full gallery save here eventually, so you can just enjoy the juicy stuff.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I generally never rate games but this game just released on the site and already has 1 star and when I look at it, it has no review, just 1 star.
How are people able to downvote everything to hell without rating games properly, I thought you need to put in a review?
I am so tired of it.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Going to Strip-Guard -with- "Pearl of Tranquil Seas" seems to end the game, although without an actual ending:
She runs into the NE-corner of the hut, loses ability to move, and the uniform is removed from game permanently.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019

The 1 star review seems to be one of those people who sees the [RPGM] tag and for some reason tries to play it despite not liking RPGM gameplay.
It's a pretty standard RPGM corruption game from a gameplay standpoint, if you can tolerate that you should be good.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
did you do something about the drop rate after 20 fights with dens mucus dopt 1 quest drop with good luck XD .
This makes the game extremely boring XD

a pity poorly implemented some things you really have to cheat to get ahead .

I know why the drop rate is so bad but. You can see for yourself why XD
It's planned like that XD
Yeah, that is a flaw. I didn't decrease the drop rate, I just didn't increase it. Some of the mechanical balancing is a bit... freeform. The quest isn't important and you'll keep finding slime throughout the game so you can just turn it in later on if you want but... yeah.

What’s the exhibitionism content? Can you walk around naked at any point?
Nope, the exhibitionism is pretty light but what's there is decent. There is some stripping in a back alley and the groping/sex in public in the beach events.

Give it a try, it's not a a bad game. Don't let one butthurt dude's opinion dissuade you from trying it. It starts off slow regarding H content, but once you pump your libido up high enough, you can start collecting them H scenes.

Even if the game doesn't suit your taste, I'm sure someone will post a full gallery save here eventually, so you can just enjoy the juicy stuff.
Sorry about that! I forgot to mention in the release post (fixed now). There is a gallery save included in the main download.

Going to Strip-Guard -with- "Pearl of Tranquil Seas" seems to end the game, although without an actual ending:
She runs into the NE-corner of the hut, loses ability to move, and the uniform is removed from game permanently.
I haven't replicated this bug myself. I'll take a look. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: I took a look. did you screw around in the recollection room then try to play the game on the same save? That could cause the bug you're describing. The game isn't designed to be able to handle that.

'romance' tag looks dubious here. Can someone tell a bit more about it in the game?
Yeah, it's pretty earnest romance but it kicks in at the end of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: keksx4 and Greg_

Sagestar

Jun 5, 2017

There is a full gallery save included in the download already , thanks to the dev, cheers!

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, it really is THAT bad. I would barely even classify it as a game. But feel free to check it out for yourself instead of doubting, that's what this forum is for.

So i'm butthurt because i DARED to have a negative opinion? I explained why it's bad, and you are kinda proving what i said was true by completely ignoring the gameplay part of this game and only talking about "collecting them H scenes".

I generally never rate games but this game just released on the site and already has 1 star and when I look at it, it has no review, just 1 star.
How are people able to downvote everything to hell without rating games properly, I thought you need to put in a review?
I am so tired of it.
But i put in a review though? Did you not know that you can read them?

The 1 star review seems to be one of those people who sees the [RPGM] tag and for some reason tries to play it despite not liking RPGM gameplay.
It's a pretty standard RPGM corruption game from a gameplay standpoint, if you can tolerate that you should be good.
Please, explain to me how walking around a huge empty map, devoid of any meaningful combat or interactions, with no enemy variety, with levelling that makes no sense etc. is a "standard RPGM gameplay"? This isn't 2013 anymore buddy, we are in the future. We've got games like Celesphonia and Ambrosia, we've got LonaRPG, Karryn's Prison and even back in earlier years you had games like Jumble Jokers, Magica, Ariadne, Princess Sacrifice, Pronant Symphony and i could go on and on. All of them prove that you can be an H RPG with BOTH the "H" and "RPG" in it. It's honestly a disgusting insult to all the good games that you are trying to imply that this empty husk is the "standard" experience.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018

that seems to happen allot honestly at this point weighted ratings mean nothing when people can just make an entire review because he doesn't like one part of the game hell some games never get any reviews at all but are still worth playing

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes