KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, it really is THAT bad. I would barely even classify it as a game. But feel free to check it out for yourself instead of doubting, that's what this forum is for.

So i'm butthurt because i DARED to have a negative opinion? I explained why it's bad, and you are kinda proving what i said was true by completely ignoring the gameplay part of this game and only talking about "collecting them H scenes".

But i put in a review though? Did you not know that you can read them?

Please, explain to me how walking around a huge empty map, devoid of any meaningful combat or interactions, with no enemy variety, with levelling that makes no sense etc. is a "standard RPGM gameplay"? This isn't 2013 anymore buddy, we are in the future. We've got games like Celesphonia and Ambrosia, we've got LonaRPG, Karryn's Prison and even back in earlier years you had games like Jumble Jokers, Magica, Ariadne, Princess Sacrifice, Pronant Symphony and i could go on and on. All of them prove that you can be an H RPG with BOTH the "H" and "RPG" in it. It's honestly a disgusting insult to all the good games that you are trying to imply that this empty husk is the "standard" experience.
K... Quiet please.gif

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
So i'm butthurt because i DARED to have a negative opinion? I explained why it's bad, and you are kinda proving what i said was true by completely ignoring the gameplay part of this game and only talking about "collecting them H scenes".
I did not mean to insult you, it just sounded like you were pissed for little to no reason at all. Forgive my wording.

As you said, I only care about the H scenes in this game, since you know, it is an H game. I agree with you that the combat and maps are nothing special, and yes, there are rpgm games that did them better. As soon as I realized that this won't be like Celesphonia (good taste by the way) or better yet Blazing Aries, I simply choose to focus on what's good in this game, in order to have a good time. The aforementioned ones are exceptionally great games, in every aspect, H content, gameplay, story, crafting, unique mechanics and so on. I just don't go and compare this game to any other i've played before, but try to approach it from an angle that allows me to enjoy it. There are far worse games out there than this, truth to be told.

Also, sure, I could just go through the gallery and be done with it, hell I've done it countless times with other games where the only thing really was the art and scenes that caught my attention, but this game is alright.

Anyway my only intention was to encourage the guy to play it for himself.
Hope you find a game you can truly enjoy soon. (Try Blazing Aries if you haven't played it, it's really good!)

Cheers!

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Sorry about that! I forgot to mention in the release post (fixed now). There is a gallery save included in the main download.
Thanks for the heads-up! I somehow missed it, though I plan to play through it normally. Also huge thanks for the translation, it's quality work, really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Cheers man!

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I did not mean to insult you, it just sounded like you were pissed for little to no reason at all. Forgive my wording.

As you said, I only care about the H scenes in this game, since you know, it is an H game. I agree with you that the combat and maps are nothing special, and yes, there are rpgm games that did them better. As soon as I realized that this won't be like Celesphonia (good taste by the way) or better yet Blazing Aries, I simply choose to focus on what's good in this game, in order to have a good time. The aforementioned ones are exceptionally great games, in every aspect, H content, gameplay, story, crafting, unique mechanics and so on. I just don't go and compare this game to any other i've played before, but try to approach it from an angle that allows me to enjoy it. There are far worse games out there than this, truth to be told.

Also, sure, I could just go through the gallery and be done with it, hell I've done it countless times with other games where the only thing really was the art and scenes that caught my attention, but this game is alright.

Anyway my only intention was to encourage the guy to play it for himself.
Hope you find a game you can truly enjoy soon. (Try Blazing Aries if you haven't played it, it's really good!)

Cheers!
No problem man, wish other people in this thread were as reasonable as you :)

Fehrex

Mar 3, 2018
what the hell do you do after getting the keycard? I've been walking around trying to find anything to do for an hour...

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
what the hell do you do after getting the keycard? I've been walking around trying to find anything to do for an hour...
Just continue the main story, an opportunity will arise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I haven't played it, but from the pictures I would guess Corruption should be one of the tags?
It's a matter of opinion and definitions if there's corruption. There is the standard 'build slut rating to access more scenes' mechanic but the character doesn't really act differently outside sex scenes.

I think the intent is more that she is discovering the joys of sex and less that she is losing herself to it. That's why I used the more neutral term "libido" in the translation. If I include the corruption tag, I annoy people why want her walking around drooling (no judgement, I like that too) if I leave it out, I'm ignoring the fact that it has 60% of the standard corruption mechanic and playcycle.

If you like the 'drooling slut' style of corruption style, the Bunnygirl Paradise and Maid jobs are for you. If you like the 'sexual awakening' style, the Brothel and panty-obsessed pervert are for you. The Seaside Refreshments job is somewhere in-between.

I'm open to opinions and I'm not opposed to adding the tag if it'll help people find the game.

Finally, regarding the 1-star review: The reviewer is entitled to their opinion and did nothing wrong by leaving a review. Yes, I think it's overly harsh and I'd rate the game much higher were I allowed to leave a review but that's my opinion. The reviewer was clear about their opinion.

If you disagree, leave a review yourself to give people who come to this thread in the future a variety of perspectives. Of course, I appreciate that people who are enjoying it may still be finishing the game before leaving a review. I'm not trying to shame everyone who disagrees with the first but hasn't left one themselves. I did spend a fair bit of time on the translation so I do hope folks enjoy it ^.^

FWIW, this game was made by a 1-person developer and it's their first game. That shows in some (very) rough edges. I hope they continue making games, however, because while the weaknesses in the game are glaring, the things that are done well are done very well. The developer doesn't seem to have any interaction with the English-language internet so, after things have settled, I plan to pass on a summary of constructive criticism from the community.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2022
Where is the main bandit hideout? I wasn't paying attention to the dialogue at the time, but I remember it said in front of the city. I've been looking but haven't found it, please and ty11

shionaidle

Jul 2, 2018
such a shame that you couldn't walk around naked even with maxed libido but its funny enough that you can go outside the right side of the tavern while nude

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's in the Sacred Forest. If you re-trace your steps towards the Sacred Spring, the entrance is on top right of the map with the big waterfall.
Sorry, but which spot is it? I've spent the past 15 minutes retracing through Sacred Forest and this is my best guess but nothing is activating here.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Sorry, but which spot is it? I've spent the past 15 minutes retracing through Sacred Forest and this is my best guess but nothing is activating here.
That's the right location. Did you already get the Mist Flower Fruit, meet Mi, etc? That spot should be activatable once you're at the right point in the main quest.

what i need to do for investigating black market after beating bandit in the cave?
Talk to people around the Black Bazaar. Some people show "!" over their heads when you get close.

There are two people who can tell the the information you need. One is the easternmost merchant, south of the Brothel. He'll tell you if you pay him. The other is the bar patron in the top right of the Black Baar. He'll tell you the info for free but get Yume drunk and take advantage of her in the alley.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That's the right location. Did you already get the Mist Flower Fruit, meet Mi, etc? That spot should be activatable once you're at the right point in the main quest.
Nah I went there right after the desert village. I kinda half aware clicked through the dialogue there, forgetting that the quest log isn't translated, so I kinda missed most of it lol

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
I hope they continue making games, however, because while the weaknesses in the game are glaring, the things that are done well are done very well.
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly do you think were the things that were done very well? I'm genuinely curious because I've had so many people disagree with what I wrote but no one listed any other thing than that the scenes look nice (which I already said myself and explained why that really isn't enough). I genuinely don't see any redeeming qualities in the structure of this game so I would love to learn about what did you think was done good.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes