3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ximmix

Dec 2, 2018
Как только получится восстановить некоторые данные с умершего диска.
Пропали несколько текстур при загрузке старых сцен, например квартира. А даз не дает (или я не нашел) указать папку к текстурам, каждый путь надо перепрописывать отдельно либо создавать аналогичную структуру папок...
А у меня почти во всех сценах куча сторонних ассетов :(

Да еще этот сезон отпусков :(
Кажется что я все лето только и делал что работал, пока другие отдыхали.

Пока вот рисую новую сцену что бы было что включать в апдейт.

As soon as you can recover some data from a dead hard disk.
Missing a few textures when loading old scenes, such as an apartment. And daz does not give (or I have not found) to specify a folder to textures, each path must be rewritten separately or create a similar folder structure ...
And I have almost all scenes a bunch of third-party assets :(

And this vacation season :(
It seems that I've been working all summer, while others were on vacation.

While here is drawing a new small scene that would be something to include in the update.

View attachment 2874643

"Малолетние шалавы на тусовку собрались..."
Спасибо, что ответили. Мы ждем эту игру, так что не бросайте её. И спасибо большое за труды!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
This is quite the good game actually, it basically plays a kinetic novel but the renders are really good quality so it makes the game enjoyable and you see perspective from different characters each with their own stories

It would be nice with branching pathways but honestly with the quality renders I don't mind it being a kinetic novel

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
This is quite the good game actually, it basically plays a kinetic novel but the renders are really good quality so it makes the game enjoyable and you see perspective from different characters each with their own stories

It would be nice with branching pathways but honestly with the quality renders I don't mind it being a kinetic novel
There are some choices.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal and Pollux

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
There are some choices.
Choices that have 0 impact. It is a kinetic novel

The choices here basically boil down to, do you want to see this scenes YES or NO :ROFLMAO:
But even if you select the dialogue option that has the no outcome and thus skips the scene entirely the next part of the game will act like you selected yes. This is simply a kinetic novel with skippable h-scenes

But again nothing wrong with a game being a kinetic novel as long as the story and renders are good and that for the moment is definitely the case here

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Choices that have 0 impact. It is a kinetic novel

The choices here basically boil down to, do you want to see this scenes YES or NO :ROFLMAO:
But even if you select the dialogue option that has the no outcome and thus skips the scene entirely the next part of the game will act like you selected yes. This is simply a kinetic novel with skippable h-scenes

But again nothing wrong with a game being a kinetic novel as long as the story and renders are good and that for the moment is definitely the case here
This is not true. How you interact with the roommate and neighbour, when they are drinking in the kitchen, affects a scene that comes later.

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
This is not true. How you interact with the roommate and neighbour, when they are drinking in the kitchen, affects a scene that comes later.
Yes you either get the scene or not, I have yet to see any actual choices that change any dialogue or outcomes. It just basically either lets you see a scene or not. I tried a few playthroughs and just either get an H-scene or not but future events always act as though you've had the previous H-scenes

Reactions: str8up

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Yes you either get the scene or not, I have yet to see any actual choices that change any dialogue or outcomes. It just basically either lets you see a scene or not. I tried a few playthroughs and just either get an H-scene or not but future events always act as though you've had the previous H-scenes
I was speaking of a much later scene (at the end of 0.4) - I had to do a rather long replay to get that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I was speaking of a much later scene (at the end of 0.4) - I had to do a rather long replay to get that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes... so like I said you either get the scene or not, it isn't branching pathways like a non-kinetic novel would have where the story changes depending on your choices

The choices in this game purely impact if you see a scene or not, nothing else changes. Some of the text even references scenes you've not seen

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Yes... so like I said you either get the scene or not, it isn't branching pathways like a non-kinetic novel would have where the story changes depending on your choices

The choices in this game purely impact if you see a scene or not, nothing else changes. Some of the text even references scenes you've not seen
Hate vn's that do this, too many of them to count. i'll pass, thanks for the heads up

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
Would this ever get animations?
Hi.
No, there will be no animation.
I initially planned to make animation inserts, I made a player in the code, but creating even a short clip takes a lot of machine time.
I need either a powerful cluster or a lot of time, neither of which I have.

If I make renders without backgrounds, iray lighting, reflections, shadows, it turns out of course faster, but such animations do not fit into the concept that I chose.

This game is not a commercial product, which is made by one person, renders, code, text, etc. in his free time, which is not enough.
I decided that instead of spending a week on a short clip of a couple seconds, I'd rather spend it on creating the next scene.

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021

I'm sorry, can you show me where it mentions scenes you haven't seen?
I'll have to correct it if that's the case.

iEVG

Mar 2, 2021
Hate vn's that do this, too many of them to count. i'll pass, thanks for the heads up
All VNs behave like this.
At some point you're offered a choice that leads to either one path of story evolution or the other.
There are novels in which you have no choice at all, the author just tells a story that you can't influence, like a movie or a book or a comic book. You won't miss a scene, but the story will always be the same.

In those novellas where you are offered some choice, the author tells several parallel stories, sometimes they overlap, sometimes they don't. And choosing one way you will definitely miss some scenes, but you will see others. Some choices will show either one H-event or another, some will not show the H-event now but will lead to another.

All the novels are built on this principle.
Maybe you just don't like the genre itself, then you should look at sandboxes or role-playing games. In them, events depend on the character's characteristics or time of day or clothing, but these are not novels.

Reactions: i cookie.you
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes