Ren'Py One Night in Badger City [Prologue] [BudBoi]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
There's more then just needing to know how to code. You need to know how to code - how to pose - how to animate - how to set up scenes characters and lighting. Next you need to find hundreds of gigs of SFM files and set them up.

Reactions: BuddyBoi76

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
Is there any chance of this getting revived someday?
Probably not this year :( I might start working on it again in the future, but I'd rather not make any promises.

There's more then just needing to know how to code. You need to know how to code - how to pose - how to animate - how to set up scenes characters and lighting. Next you need to find hundreds of gigs of SFM files and set them up.
For sure. Plus I have no idea why, but lights in SFM are an absolute nightmare. I still don't know what half of the settings do, and sometimes they just reset and crash sfm as a huge middle finger. Still loved it though, making posters is fun. I had a few WiPs still saved so here's a few images that would've been in the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
An ability to write helps lol

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Probably not this year :( I might start working on it again in the future, but I'd rather not make any promises.

For sure. Plus I have no idea why, but lights in SFM are an absolute nightmare. I still don't know what half of the settings do, and sometimes they just reset and crash sfm as a huge middle finger. Still loved it though, making posters is fun. I had a few WiPs still saved so here's a few images that would've been in the update.

Your renderings have improved a lot.

rey103

May 4, 2020

really wanting to find out how Clair got into that situation someday

rey103

May 4, 2020
huge coincidence that games with this zombie infection premise tend to just get abandoned
the walking dead parody had the same problem too with failing hard drives XD
it's a cursed kink

Nafraq

Jun 20, 2017
Hoping for an update as well.
This was thus far one of my favorite parody of RE, especially story mechanic wise

Reactions: rey103

rey103

May 4, 2020
Anyone here know any lust virus game that's actually gotten some more content and doesn't lead to a game over everytime? All I could find are ones abandoned early into development. Bonus points if it's zombie-themed.

ufjoif

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone here know any lust virus game that's actually gotten some more content and doesn't lead to a game over everytime? All I could find are ones abandoned early into development. Bonus points if it's zombie-themed.
Zilf Next Door is okay. If you do play it don't forget to also download a pre-Sandbox update version since he didn't port every scene over.

Reactions: rey103

rey103

May 4, 2020
still checking in case this game miraculously gets an update
ngl seeing the corruption and mind control stuff in the new resident evil 4 remake is really making me wish this parody was still ongoing

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
still checking in case this game miraculously gets an update
ngl seeing the corruption and mind control stuff in the new resident evil 4 remake is really making me wish this parody was still ongoing
The dude says on his profile he's still working on it as a side project. So an update will probably come in a couple years.

rey103

May 4, 2020
where? the only one i could find on their profile saying that is from april 2022 which was before their hard drive failed and kinda screwed up the chances of this game getting an update

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
where? the only one i could find on their profile saying that is from april 2022 which was before their hard drive failed and kinda screwed up the chances of this game getting an update
Oh yeah. I forgot this was 2023.

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
The dude says on his profile he's still working on it as a side project. So an update will probably come in a couple years.
Yeah, I stopped working on it after my hard drive failed :( I made a few SFW games instead which was pretty fun.

I might start working on this again this summer, but I'd rather not use sfm or blender like I used to. Haven't tried daz3d but switching would mean the models not being similar to their RE counterparts.

The game would lose its RE appeal but with the whole copyright issue, that might be a good thing.

Reactions: LC123 and rey103

rey103

May 4, 2020
Yeah, I stopped working on it after my hard drive failed :( I made a few SFW games instead which was pretty fun.

I might start working on this again this summer, but I'd rather not use sfm or blender like I used to. Haven't tried daz3d but switching would mean the models not being similar to their RE counterparts.

The game would lose its RE appeal but with the whole copyright issue, that might be a good thing.
well whatever you will be working on, I wish you good luck and hope that you no longer get anymore technical difficulties XD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote