Ren'Py One Night in Badger City [Prologue] [BudBoi]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
I've never understood the whole "furry" phenomena, until now.

If I get to fuck a badger, I'm in.
Fortunately, the badgers were smarter than humans and fled the city in time. Unfortunately, this means no badger-fucking.

anybody know which options lead to getting more corruption?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is it possible to get enough corruption for the jail cell atm?
No, it's hardlocked, and pretty much a 'come back later' sign. Sorry if it's deceiving.

I think there's an account here that posts an android port a few days after a game is updated

Last edited:

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Fortunately, the badgers were smarter than humans and fled the city in time. Unfortunately, this means no badger-fucking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, it's hardlocked, and pretty much a 'come back later' sign. Sorry if it's deceiving.

I think there's an account here that posts an android port a few days after a game is updated

ohhh I was hoping the cell scene was unlockable

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
How do u get the mrx scene?
There isnt any sex scene with him in the current version. Just a few appearances here and there.

When the next update?
I cant really promise anything about update times since it depends on how much spare time I have :(

I will probably do a small patch that changes some things within a few days though.

any compressed version?
No, sorry :(
Guess the PNGs have finally caught up to me.

rey103

May 4, 2020
Neat, a new update!
I wonder what happened to Zoey and Ada
this is awesome and can't wait to see more
Also, is getting too corrupted gonna lead to the game over ending early and needing to restart from the beginning?

Reactions: BuddyBoi76

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
Neat, a new update!
I wonder what happened to Zoey and Ada
this is awesome and can't wait to see more
Also, is getting too corrupted gonna lead to the game over ending early and needing to restart from the beginning?
Nah, no bad ends from being too corrupted. Might include different options for low corruption vs high corruption though.

Fun game, can't wait for more, thank you
Thanks, glad you liked it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote