Ren'Py One Night in Badger City [Prologue] [BudBoi]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
Hey BudBoi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks again for the suggestions! I'll definitely look into these as I start writing dialogue for the next update. I'm also thinking about adding a few gameplay elements, so I'm learning how to code that in renpy without it looking like a cluttered disaster. When it's time to start finishing up on dialogue, I'll drop you a message. Thanks again for the offer!

Couple of possible underappreciated character inclusions. The Wolfpack(Lupo, Bertha, and Four Eyes Specifically), Rachel Foley, Moira Burton, and adult Sherry. Aya Brea might make for another good crossover character. Also hoping for some monstergirls like Ooze Rachel and especially Alexia Ashford(Transformed). I would say Dimitrescu, but she is in extremely high demand right now, and it's kinda killing her appeal for me.
Hey, thanks for the ideas! I'm currently thinking of ways to add adult Sherry and Moira into the game without messing up the timeline (I guess adding them as original characters would work). I tried finding SFM assets/models for a few of the characters you mentioned but couldn't find a ton. I'll look into it though.

Funny thing about SFM assets, the plot for the game I had in mind required a specific model but I can't find it anywhere so I'm sort of stuck with that. Whoops.

Is the game rape-heavy?

I didn't see the tag but the zombie-genre is mostly rape and i'm very much a fan of that :LOL:

Ps... thanks for tentacles too ;)
Haha, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
How's the update and the discord channel going ?
Still working on the renders/dialogue for now. Ran into a few roadblocks finding a few assets, but I think they should be completed pretty soon.

Sadly, I'm not active on discord currently, so I opted out of setting a server. I do check the thread over here occasionally so if you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Jun 30, 2017
While i'm eager for a zombie game with female protag, somehow the use of RE character just make me don't want to play the game. Is it really hard to make an original character (like Parasite in the City or ) rather than use other famous character in a famous series too attach people??? This could be too harsh but that is the truth

Reactions: BuddyBoi76

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just stumbled across this just now and it looks great so I'm going to check this out. Probably one of the few RE sex games I've ever seen(and now played). Hoping for some action from the Waifu Jill(if she's not already in the game). Have you seen those Jill Nexus Mods though? :oops:

Reactions: BuddyBoi76

BuddyBoi76

May 14, 2021
One think I must say you are overusing Deus Ex Machina. It's like oh girl gets attacked something bad's about to happen oh nope random thing from nowhere happens to stop it. It's not something you want to use more than once or twice in your entire story.
I honestly didn't notice I was doing that, good call. I'll make sure to keep an eye on future scenes like that.

While i'm eager for a zombie game with female protag, somehow the use of RE character just make me don't want to play the game. Is it really hard to make an original character (like Parasite in the City or ) rather than use other famous character in a famous series too attach people??? This could be too harsh but that is the truth
Nah it's cool. You're right, using famous characters is pretty lazy compared to making your own and a bit of a cash grab. But the main reason I made this because of the parody tag above all others, if that makes sense. Haven't seen any game on the site that focuses on being an RE parody (except Bioasshard) so here we are.

If a dev/writer sees this project and it helps 'em in making their own RE parody game, then I've done my work.

I just stumbled across this just now and it looks great so I'm going to check this out. Probably one of the few RE sex games I've ever seen(and now played). Hoping for some action from the Waifu Jill(if she's not already in the game). Have you seen those Jill Nexus Mods though? :oops:
I'm glad you liked it! Yeah the RE modding community is fucking awesome. Mr X with a banana hammock comes to mind. Jill was supposed to be in the port area (which isn't available because SFM corrupts your saves faster than I can corrupt the girls in this game, but that's another story).

whats new in this update?
Forgot to make a changelog, apologies. A summary of it is

-Two new paths
-New character intros
-More interactivity/gameplay
-Intro to Chrisposting

NOPY linked failed - that sucks.
Seems to work for me. I can't upload to nopy so if it's still bugged, you'll have to report the OP with broken links.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote