Odabar

Mar 14, 2018

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well for the first opening version it's some what ok. Art work that looks good but can be improved one given time and proper coloring. The story needs something more though, feels off some how. Should be something more, but your story, so good luck with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorTheJunior
Jun 25, 2021
I've played a lot of VNs but I haven't seen any with this level of detail. There is SO MUCH DETAIL in every single frame that if you take the faces out, you'd think they're pictures. I really want to know what software the devs used to achieve such ridiculous detail. It's so fucking detailed that I almost nutted just looking at the insane quality of renderers.

• screenshot0001.png Look at the detail on the dudes's face. It's ridiculous.
  • screenshot0002.png The lighting is also very cinematic with a lot of orange tone.
  • screenshot0004.png The reflections and refractions are so insanely good.
  • screenshot0007.png Those knuckles and wrinkles are insanely detailed.
  • screenshot0005.png Look at the light passing through her hear and the great bokeh effect.
They need to tone down the orange tint of the lighting though, makes the characters look orange. The premise also seems pretty good too BUT LOOK AT THAT FUCKING DETAIL.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is very anticlimactic because in the 1st episode of gray anatomy, she bangs Mcdreamy.
The very 1st minute of that whole pilot is meredith hooking up, banging, then throwing him out,
because she has to go to work early in the morning.

Also, I will have you know, there are a bunch of good games still running,
they all start with this set up:
Solo girl on a bender, solo guy in a bar, they meet and hook up.
Those games did away with this and managed to include action in them in their 1st round.

Very easy to use the taboo of meeting girls all over the world: go to a bar to hook up.
Another very used trope around here in such games is: Barman getting all the girls because plot.

Seedy back alley of clubs, games got that covered as a place bar personnel do quickies after/before work,
creeps assault and molest girls, vampires eat their pray, hookers roam and get customers.

All of these are well established hot spots where games and movies and series place action.

Good to see another getting started on that well established road of late night bar shenanigans.

4.80 star(s) 36 Votes