nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Last edited:
May 6, 2019
I'm a fan, new design is more in line as "violator" than the big eye cuties
View attachment 2023232
And My Fav so far is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only change I don't understand is this one
Maybe he's practicing or changing up the looks of each character, because he's not happy with the current looks and trying to go for a more realistic approach?

Kind of like Lust Odyssey his drawings are interesting to say the least. not really my cup o tea, the stories pretty good through.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Maybe he's practicing or changing up the looks of each character, because he's not happy with the current looks and trying to go for a more realistic approach?

Kind of like Lust Odyssey his drawings are interesting to say the least. not really my cup o tea, the stories pretty good through.
Yeah you can def see the drawing of OIHS improvin' rapidly, new sprites are more and more refined.
What troubled me is why change Sepheni from a "good girl" to a buffed amazon, that's not a figure you'd imaging for someone practice shadow magic. I just hope we won't be sexually engaging her like ever :LOL:

Oh I actually quite like the Alien Arts in Lust Odyssey, the exaggerating details are quite nice, just not human ones.

May 6, 2019
Yeah you can def see the drawing of OIHS improvin' rapidly, new sprites are more and more refined.
What troubled me is why change Sepheni from a "good girl" to a buffed amazon, that's not a figure you'd imaging for someone practice shadow magic. I just hope we won't be sexually engaging her like ever :LOL:

Oh I actually quite like the Alien Arts in Lust Odyssey, the exaggerating details are quite nice, just not human ones.
Could be hes trying to reach the straight community? go for a straight route? I mean I would if it meant more money :LOL:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Could be hes trying to reach the straight community? go for a straight route? I mean I would if it meant more money :LOL:
I'm not sure that's where the dev wanna go, nor what the audience wishes. (And is straight community really up for a "Jojo style girl"?:LOL:)
MC stated in multiple occasions that he's only interested in men.
TBH, I'm impressed how smooth the game handle female NPCs, as well as not shy away from including them.

(Also, brothel is the last place I'd expect to lay down world-building lores :LOL:

Reactions: josiven

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Only change I don't understand is this one
If I had to guess I think it's because the satyr dude is supposed to be attracted to her (maybe for some kind of love triangle storyline with the MC) so I'm guessing the dev felt like he needed to bimbofy her to make her more attractive. I'm not sure why she doesn't wear pants though.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
If I had to guess I think it's because the satyr dude is supposed to be attracted to her (maybe for some kind of love triangle storyline with the MC) so I'm guessing the dev felt like he needed to bimbofy her to make her more attractive. I'm not sure why she doesn't wear pants though.
Likely for the same reason others wear minimum clothes. If anything, her wearing pants would have arguably been detrimental to her magic practice.

• Red Heart

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Likely for the same reason others wear minimum clothes. If anything, her wearing pants would have arguably been detrimental to her magic practice.
All the men wear pants though it's only shirts that aren't allowed, I don't see why it would be different for women.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Where does that come from?
Now you mentioned it, there's no "romance / love interests" in the game, and Zad's "All tease, no sleaze" fit perfectly into a candidate, is that what dev said he would do?

I thought the dev wanna get rid of "cute drawings style" (changing Goblin's art semi-confirm this), and he just got some model for his female drawing practice - It's basically a athletic female in swimming suit, especially with how the posture and hair goes.
And since it's female, people would care less, like "Why swimming suit?" / "Why no pants?"

YaoiYami

Apr 18, 2022
Where does that come from?
Now you mentioned it, there's no "romance / love interests" in the game, and Zad's "All tease, no sleaze" fit perfectly into a candidate, is that what dev said he would do?

I thought the dev wanna get rid of "cute drawings style" (changing Goblin's art semi-confirm this), and he just got some model for his female drawing practice - It's basically a athletic female in swimming suit, especially with how the posture and hair goes.
And since it's female, people would care less, like "Why swimming suit?" / "Why no pants?"
Don't forget the people in the game doesn't wear much clothing so that they can gather more mana through their skin. So by wearing less clothes the faster they can gather magic that way.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I thought the new version will be just short like 0.19, but according to the dev it's even "fatter than the prison plotline"... :unsure:

Build 0.20 Patch Notes
CONTENT:
Quest with Alexi

Fans of Alexi rejoice! This month's update is a fat, fat chapter entirely on Alexi. I thought I got carried away with Pyrrhus's prison plotline, but this Quest takes the cake. Ah, but the adventure is too much fun to leave malnourished. Hope y'all enjoy hanging out with the big bear~

Reactions: Naturestune

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Meanwhile I've been hesitating to play it because I have no idea what decision to pick for Byron as it feels like one choice could potentially lock you out of future romance

Last edited:
May 3, 2019
Meanwhile I've been hesitating to play it because I have no idea what decision to pick for Byron as it feels like one choice could potentially lock you out of future romance
Hon the way he doesn't even notice you (the MC) when the furry girl is around it's best to move on. You might as well be a fly on the wall is how little he pays the MC any mind when she's around. "Oh ur still here" =P

Hachi123

Dec 27, 2021
OnlyIHaveSkills-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
File's corruped

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes