VN Ren'Py Only I Have Skills [v1.00] [Orangelo]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Meanwhile I've been hesitating to play it because I have no idea what decision to pick for Byron as it feels like one choice could potentially lock you out of future romance
TBH I'm more interested in the unborn child :sneaky:. Byron never feel like a candidate to begin with.
No idea why they introduced this couple tho - world building? The dev ain't shy to introduce female NPCs so no surprise.
Thanks, is this a hotfix update from 0.20?

Reactions: josiven

YaoiYami

Apr 18, 2022
Oh there is a sex scene with a shark captain in the port area. How come I haven't heard of this b4.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I thought the new version will be just short like 0.19, but according to the dev it's even "fatter than the prison plotline"... :unsure:

Build 0.20 Patch Notes
CONTENT:
Quest with Alexi

Fans of Alexi rejoice! This month's update is a fat, fat chapter entirely on Alexi. I thought I got carried away with Pyrrhus's prison plotline, but this Quest takes the cake. Ah, but the adventure is too much fun to leave malnourished. Hope y'all enjoy hanging out with the big bear~
The Alexi quest was MUCH shorter, with only 2 different otions that didn't change anything or affect the story. You don't even get any new skills and the whole "i'll have to break my promise" made no sense what so ever, because he didn't he just threw a lantern and ran. Am I missing something here or what's going on? The whole prison thing gave several skills, several routes, is replayable and it even has a dead end.

Also anyone know how much longer is the whole prospective mage arc is going for? Feels like it's been forever since the actual main plot has moved

Parasiitti

May 8, 2021
the whole "i'll have to break my promise" made no sense what so ever, because he didn't he just threw a lantern and ran
MC said to the kids they'd return the lantern, but he broke it on the monster so that was the broken promise.
I do agree this one was quite short and I'd like to move on as well, but i'm afraid I'm seeing several loose ends in the town still..

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The Alexi quest was MUCH shorter, with only 2 different otions that didn't change anything or affect the story. You don't even get any new skills and the whole "i'll have to break my promise" made no sense what so ever, because he didn't he just threw a lantern and ran. Am I missing something here or what's going on? The whole prison thing gave several skills, several routes, is replayable and it even has a dead end.

Also anyone know how much longer is the whole prospective mage arc is going for? Feels like it's been forever since the actual main plot has moved
You don't get any new skills cuz there's no fuck this time :( I too wondered if I missed something :rolleyes:
The lantern is just as the other said it breaks the "return it in one piece" promise.
The new quest is a decent story and set-up for adventure guild, but what the dev said really feel like a big exaggeration, how can it even compare to the prison plotline when there's not a single sex scene, unless he meant something else :unsure:
Also why so slow burn on Alexi, there's still not even a single intimate moment despite hving a lot of content with him. At this rate, I'm more attached to him as "battle brother" than sexually interact with him anymore:LOL:

I don't mind lingering on this "free roaming" prospective mage arc if they can continue adding contents, but it's true it breaks the pacing of the previous VN portion, I think the dev is hving a little too much fun at it.
He can actually go on forever if he so wish, there's still tons of potential contents can be added here.
IIRC, he said he was working on raul's (bandit leader) plotline?

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
That update was cute but felt very tame considering we basically force ppl to rape us most of the time? Hoping it doesn't turn into another Lustful Desires and never gets back to the main story then creator has a 'burnout'

Parasiitti

May 8, 2021
Also why so slow burn on Alexi
I think Alexi is being set up as a romance interest rather than just a one-off fuck, since he'll presumably be around further into the plot and there were plenty of signs Alexi was starting to warm up in the last update. Which is fine with me, he's cool.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I think Alexi is being set up as a romance interest rather than just a one-off fuck, since he'll presumably be around further into the plot and there were plenty of signs Alexi was starting to warm up in the last update. Which is fine with me, he's cool.
All these "romance interest" talk, is that what the dev plans to do in the future? like "next part path will diverge based on love interest", anyone you don't get to fuck is a candidates - Alexi, Zad, .... and .... Sepheni???
Or you guys are just assuming things? Arwan, Makon and Raul are around while not "one-off fuck".

Cuz right now the pacing of the game is really bad compare to the past
.... then again, maybe it's just due to slow development, and I shouldn't be checking monthly :LOL:
What's the progress ratio as of v0.20? How many chapters are planned after "prospective mage arc"?

Ericn

May 28, 2020
An
OnlyIHaveSkills-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
Do you have for Android devices

May 3, 2019
You'd think that there are skills you can acquire from not being a slut but that's what i've been doing these past 2 days.
There are some but they are few. The combat skill you get early on by choosing to fight when prompted instead of fukkin. Even earlier is a lesser item appraising skill that you get by asking the merchant about ALL his wares. The latter has not done anything useful so honestly I'd just go with the public blowjob scene tbh

Aug 2, 2019
There are some but they are few. The combat skill you get early on by choosing to fight when prompted instead of fukkin. Even earlier is a lesser item appraising skill that you get by asking the merchant about ALL his wares. The latter has not done anything useful so honestly I'd just go with the public blowjob scene tbh
The merchant is fine as hell, so i blew him. Also characters like alexi, those nordic and southern guys. Aren't fuckables(yet) Possible romances? Alexi may be my priority though.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes