MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Interesting reply given earlier versions had more "cheaty" vibes. Although I suppose that's why you've readjusted the direction of the story, I definetely did notice the change in dialogues since first time I played in comparison to recent update (the one previous to this), you want a more slow grind feel into Waifu's corruption (does she have an official name? I always just call her waifu/wifey lol).
Although personally I'd say that the line between faithful and cheating is very thin (literally half of the world has cheated going by modern polls lol, n don't think all of them are cus they're bad people or inherently non-loyal) so depending how it's developed one could still go down that road without contradicting her core character. Maybe a character whos scenes happen till after she "broadens her horizons" from her previous experiences could be used as a more "pure cheating" route.

Of course, this just my 2 cents trying to fit what several people have voiced into the stories narrative. Ultimately I believe authors vision is most important on their work and us audience are just constructive criticism (and the ones who are just criticism without no constructive-ness to them should be payed little to no mind).
I respect this. You have your own preferences, but still see where the author's vision stays (y) Kudos
Hardcore cheating still has a place in the game, but it won't be this early. I've always enjoyed sharing/NTR/NTRS the same, so I don't really have preferences of one over the other
Also, I've always referred to her as wifey. "Jody" was just a placeholder name, but I guess it stuck :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kotobiki

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
It's clearly the case because anything else that doesn't perfectly fit the mold of what you find hot, you shit talk it, to the point of clear misinformation. Chou's route is clearly written as the wife not liking it, but somehow you twisted it to "turns into love-for-cock after two pictures and a handjob" Where? I made a conscious effort not to write the wife to be a cock whore, so I don't know what you're talking about here.
Though I meant it as a hyperbole, it's not too far from the truth: Chou sends 2 cock pictures through the emails before meeting with Jody in the office iirc. The second office scene is a handjob, the third a blowjob and while preparing him before getting on her knees Jody is noticeably more friendly and much less aggressive than she was during the previous scene. After she does kneel, Jody quickly goes quiet and Chou notices that, offering "you can masturbate if you want" which she quickly accepts.
At this point you're just using your own preferences to change the game to what you, an individual wants.
I got the message and I'll drop the arguing but just as an example of what kind of content I had in mind, this game called Teaser~Date~Kanon! popped on the latest updates page and it has a lot of the scenario described on my previous messages. It's awfully short though, the only thing that makes it take longer than 15 minutes is the enormous amount of fluff dialogue before the good part. I think something similar to that but with your pacing would be divine.

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
I have a question for mrwarmbeer
If we are on the netorase path wil she stay loyal or will she eventually cheat no matter what we do?
She'll stay loyal I think. I try not to mix the NTR and NTRS
Yeah although I just remembered she has sex with Chou at the office and doesn't tell the mc if I remember correctly

But I just had a thought are the paths character specific?

for example

Chou path - Netorare

Tyrone path - Netorase

Or is it all dependent on the options you choose at the start of the game?
It's a mix of both, I guess? On NTRS, if she were to fuck someone else and not tell the main character, it would be because she thinks she's doing it for him. At least that's how I try to make it I suppose

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Though I meant it as a hyperbole, it's not too far from the truth: Chou sends 2 cock pictures through the emails before meeting with Jody in the office iirc. The second office scene is a handjob, the third a blowjob and while preparing him before getting on her knees Jody is noticeably more friendly and much less aggressive than she was during the previous scene. After she does kneel, Jody quickly goes quiet and Chou notices that, offering "you can masturbate if you want" which she quickly accepts.

I got the message and I'll drop the arguing but just as an example of what kind of content I had in mind, this game called Teaser~Date~Kanon! popped on the latest updates page and it has a lot of the scenario described on my previous messages. It's awfully short though, the only thing that makes it take longer than 15 minutes is the enormous amount of fluff dialogue before the good part. I think something similar to that but with your pacing would be divine.
I respect that (y) Some of my writing could definitely be refined :LUL:
I think it's partially because I don't "focus" on writing as much. I don't know if it's the amount of NTR media that I've consumed or what, but I almost always skip NTR visual novels. I try to base my games on actual gameplay elements: "miss out on work" > "get cucked by boss", "miss out on rent" > "get cucked by landlord", etc... Lets be real, NTR VNs almost always end the same way. Not to say that my game is super choice based or anything, but the characters and routes you get are all based on gameplay (except for the intro part)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I respect this. You have your own preferences, but still see where the author's vision stays (y) Kudos
Hardcore cheating still has a place in the game, but it won't be this early. I've always enjoyed sharing/NTR/NTRS the same, so I don't really have preferences of one over the other
Also, I've always referred to her as wifey. "Jody" was just a placeholder name, but I guess it stuck :LUL:
So basically, Wifey and Jody are both just as official as the other lol. I can see how the game would be going down that route, already in current content after going several scenes down someone's path our Wifey starts to gain much more agency of her own and becomes a bit of a rule bender/breaker. If that tendency continues the conclusion would be natural to go from NTRS to full blown cheating.

Indeed I do have my preferences which make me gravitate towards NTR, but its not particularly cus of liking NTR itself, I like cheating the most. Between the empowerment/control the position gives and the "deviant" nature of it I find it quite fun. But here's why I say i'm not a fan of NTR specifically, I prefer "Good endings". With that I dont mean couple magically resets into a happily ever after, I more so mean that instead of FMC leaving she stays with MC even if she has her "misadventures" on the side (always found funny the hypocrisy of a lot of guys loving when MC's do this but hate FMC's doing it). Like the normal routes in President Yukino, Sana, Mia from GF Tapes seemed to be heading to that as one of the endings or the mentioned Teaser Kanon (although Teaser Kanon gives you no choices, but it does give a good example similar to Jody/Wifey where Kanon is somewhat of a yandere with a strong personality that does have love for MC, but Kanon's gone so off the deep end that she is VERY NTRish.)

Last edited:

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
always found funny the hypocrisy of a lot of guys loving when MC's do this but hate FMC's doing it
Truest shit I've read today. The amount of cries from NTR haters, just for them to praise yet another harem game where they fuck 20 girls who are all hopelessly in love with them, and are not jealous/are fine with them fucking other chicks is WILD. It's even funnier when they justify it as "I love them all equally and they know that", yet get so offended at sharing games where the wife loves the MC, but only fucking other people.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Truest shit I've read today. The amount of cries from NTR haters, just for them to praise yet another harem game where they fuck 20 girls who are all hopelessly in love with them, and are not jealous/are fine with them fucking other chicks is WILD. It's even funnier when they justify it as "I love them all equally and they know that", yet get so offended at sharing games where the wife loves the MC, but only fucking other people.
Seriously. Don't think I've ever even seen a FMC that's as bad as a regular male ero MC (unless she was intentionally made to be dislikable/divisive or end up as some caricature that gets railed by 30 guys in a row), so reading comments about the girls in the comment sections always wild to me with how bias and hateful peeps get regarding them.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She'll stay loyal I think. I try not to mix the NTR and NTRS

It's a mix of both, I guess? On NTRS, if she were to fuck someone else and not tell the main character, it would be because she thinks she's doing it for him. At least that's how I try to make it I suppose
Thank you for the answers
I really like games like this where hubby lets his wife have fun
And they still love each other
And this game gets better each update

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
also joshy while I agree with you this is the majority of games around here - I never found ALWL to be like that which is why it's one of my favs; depending on the route you play, the wife never does anything sleazy and everything is by your side (the only exception being the beach portapotty, but I already mentioned that to dev)
Yeah I probably just made some wrong choices along the way
I will replay it eventually but I like this game more.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot to say I really like how after wifey gets back from the hotel with Tyrone.
Her & the mc cuddle in bed.
That shows to me a really loving relationship.
Also, she looked so hot in that dress.
This is Definitely one of my favourite games with netorase on here.

It doesn't hurt that wifey is absolutely gorgeous.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I played the rick's route and like the way they ease on it, and how it's done!

Played the landlord's route by mistake, i used all my money to increase how much the bank's interest on the wrong day. It's quite fun too! Mr. Warmbeer you should think of having the landlord proposes to skip paying rent altogether or having the wife thinking of what's they're going to do with the money saved, or returning the money and asking for sex instead...

Shuchang Bella, and timmy to early to know where it'd go... Bella and wifey going naughty together or threesome i hope, maybe a rick, bella wifey too!

As for Tyrone, i did another save, and really did not like the dude, and his attitude... I really like that's there is an after cucking scene though! It was quite hot, and you should really add more afterwards dialogues, and reactions in every routes. Just change slightly what she says when talking with hubby...

I also think that wifey should become at least after a while a tad more teasing or proactive, like suggesting to invite someone, or tease him during sex. I really like the way you made there sex life evolve and getting better and more satisfying though!

As for Chou i encountered a bug, maybe due to some interference btwn the shuchang and chou's routes. I skipped the working days by watching her with her her patient (one the last occasion it took the whole day), received a phone call from chou, but no emails?!... Wife was absent, office and wife workplace empty?! then on the next day i had a message: "i should check the office", the emails appeared, but wifey was home and chou in his office?!

Another thing, sometimes she is not home and no way to talk with her... And there should be a way to propose to do something when she wants to remain in bed... She sometimes stayed in the bedroom for the whole week-end, and then very evening for several days!? Which stop the story from progressing...

Last: they should speak about her getting it raw while he shoots on her!

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
This is the game I always find myself coming back to when other games just don't cut it anymore. It's crazy how under-rated it is. Sure there are a few quirks, but the wife has to be one of the hottest I've seen on the site. The NTR is also fucking superb, and gets intertwined into the world in such fun and interesting ways. Usually other NTR games tell you that you missed the rent, and now the landlord is trying to blackmail you. But something just hits different when you as the player actually miss it (on purpose or accident) and then get reprimanded for it

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Does this game even work? Stuck on a pic and interface to the computer and can't do anything....
You are playing the Intro, right? Yeah, the Intro is a bit 'alien'. The main thing with the computer interface is the Email and Downloads ( if I am not mistaken ). Basically,
1. Check the emails.
2. The boss Chou will give work
3. Check the Downloads to do the work
4. You can play or skip the minigames ( no rewards or punishment )

You have to repeat that a few times, then your computer will get 'hacked' and just continue with the story. After the 'hacking', there is another app h_??.exe on the computer which you will need to access. The dialogues give good hint of what to do next.

To close a window, click the X icon ( top right corner ), to go back and forth, click the left or right arrow ( top left area ), to turn off computer, click the start menu button ( bottom left ). Almost like how to operate Windows pc.

There is a history of why the Intro is like that posted somewhere in this thread if you want to know, but the main takeaway is that the rest of the game is not exactly like that, still sandbox but straight forward.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer
4.20 star(s) 46 Votes