Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I forgot to mention a second bug with chou. Which might also due to Shouchang's route interference. I missed a day or two of work, received a call, found an exchange of emails, the MC thinks of talking to wifey about it, which was impossible to do, no option to talk to her whatsoever...

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Like Bella and Wiffey are making out and rick visit... Or MC is fetching drinks for or after a threesome with them and rick shows up...
He also could shows up while the kid his with them and ask if he could talk to her privately, which could lead to an awkward dialogue and situation with said kid...
Or the kid could show up to shower or talk to them while she is otherwise busy...

• Thinking Face

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to be honest guys even when wifey cheats
I hope we get the option for the MC to forgive her
after all she is just exploring her sexuality
Of course, I would prefer if she told me about it
But then it wouldn't be cheating lol

I'm kind of curious do you guy think there will be an ending where she leaves hubby or even starts hating him?
I'm going to be honest I would not be brave enough to see those.
I like happy endings

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Since he implemented a love characteristic the unhappy endings should depend on it...
One of the thing that bugger me, is the unspoken, undiscussed creampies...
Besides that, so far you can choose what she can do and whom with... Apart from her disappearance some evenings, which you can not talk about either...
And only with Shouchang she is not very honest, not being upfront about what she does, or asking if she can... On the second hand, since she asks him to install a camera and can see when it is recording... I'd have like though to see her look at the camera smile or smirk before to get naughty...

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
A tad, not judging though ;) and you can actually. After one scene with her patient MC can kiss her or not. After a scene with the landlord MC can eat her up, while she is still full of his sperm.
I did not do it, so do not know how good said scenes are...

• Red Heart

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Also I totally want to see hubby eat a creampie if you know what I mean
Or kiss wifey when she has cum on her face or in her mouth
Is that too hardcore?
Like the other user said, there is a creampie eating scene, and I hope there is more. Not enough games have this kink.

• I just jizzed my pants

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 157 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just thought guys If Belle & Wifey do eventually bang some other dude
That means Hubby Is double cucked He would love that.

Of course, how could he bring that conversation up with Belle lol

Another thought I had what If he falls in love With Belle
that would be a messy situation.

• Red Heart

silentguitar

Feb 7, 2019
Since he implemented a love characteristic the unhappy endings should depend on it...
One of the thing that bugger me, is the unspoken, undiscussed creampies...
Besides that, so far you can choose what she can do and whom with... Apart from her disappearance some evenings, which you can not talk about either...
And only with Shouchang she is not very honest, not being upfront about what she does, or asking if she can... On the second hand, since she asks him to install a camera and can see when it is recording... I'd have like though to see her look at the camera smile or smirk before to get naughty...
Oh man that'd be great shouchang content, i wish we could choose to keep things secret or (maybe purposefully hinting to her) joey aware about the hidden cam

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the reason she doesn't tell hubby everything is because she doesn't fully understand his fetish.
Or she is worried he will hate her.
Also, they are both new to this whole sharing thing.

Thats just my opinion of course

Also, I found the last Rick story event really hot.
letting your partner have sex with someone is so much hotter when It's on your marital bed imo
It just hits different.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes