Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Maybe, but she knows that he hacked unintentionally Chou computer, and she asked him to put a webcam in her patient room, which is why it might have been funny to see her playing with the angle or checking if the camera was on use when playing with shouchang.
Rick is my favourite. And then the landlord...

Saiboxer

Jan 26, 2023
i really enjoyed the game and can and prov will be greatly improved because the dev knows how to do the NTR stuff in a good way. I dont get the coment about "swinging", when this game lean towards sharing imo atm. I hope the game has multiple endings inside the NTR flavor. Good work dev :)
but it seems more like passive sharing because mc is too weak and lack of self-love. I'm afraid that he might lose his wife if both of them continually hide sth. from each other.
P.S. English is not my native language

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
but it seems more like passive sharing because mc is too weak and lack of self-love. I'm afraid that he might lose his wife if both of them continually hide sth. from each other.
P.S. English is not my native language
Yeah I think in the future the mc and wifey will have to have a talk and make a decision
On everything
That's where the love points might come into play
For example
If you have high love points she will be honest
If you have low love points she won't say anything

Thats just what I think might happen anyway
There are a number of ways this could play out.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder what Belle's role in the story will be
Is she going to try and seduce the mc?

I would feel really bad cheating on wifey
Especially after she indulged his fetish imo

Snoopy0

Formerly 'littlePink'
Aug 14, 2021
Forgive me for using translator. :cry:English not good.
May I ask why authors didn't consider creating a "no love" route in the NTR game? A game like this can satisfy both NTR players and non-NTR players. Non-NTR players are not willing to sincerely forgive and love wife when wife have cheated, so I think it is possible to create a "manipulate MC's wife to do anything" route to satisfy the revenge psychology of non-NTR players.:confused:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
May I ask why authors didn't consider creating a "no love" route in the NTR game? A game like this can satisfy both NTR players and non-NTR players. Non-NTR players are not willing to sincerely forgive and love wife when wife have cheated, so I think it is possible to create a "manipulate MC's wife to do anything" route to satisfy the revenge psychology of non-NTR players.:confused:
^^^^precisely why I dont get along with either pure-ntr players or pure-harem players :LOL::LOL:

I'm convinced both groups secretly hate women and want to see them suffer, the only difference is in different ways.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
Like you said: it CAN satisfy both NTR players and non-NTR players, but that's not my goal. It is a sharing/NTR game first, and everything else is secondary, which means I'm aiming to satisfy the NTR crowd at the moment. Maybe in the future once I've decided that I've told everything I wanted to within the NTR realm

Reactions: ChuckTooBig

Snoopy0

Formerly 'littlePink'
Aug 14, 2021
^^^^precisely why I dont get along with either pure-ntr players or pure-harem players :LOL::LOL:

I'm convinced both groups secretly hate women and want to see them suffer, the only difference is in different ways.
o_ONO! I don't hate women, I just hate cheating women. it's two different things. So I want to vent my anger in the VN game. This is another way to be comfortable for me:sneaky:. I maintain respect for NTR players. Because everyone has different fetish, I understand, and I hope you can understand too.:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Snoopy0

Formerly 'littlePink'
Aug 14, 2021
Like you said: it CAN satisfy both NTR players and non-NTR players, but that's not my goal. It is a sharing/NTR game first, and everything else is secondary, which means I'm aiming to satisfy the NTR crowd at the moment. Maybe in the future once I've decided that I've told everything I wanted to within the NTR realm
well,thanks reply. hope your game will be popular. :coffee::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
I think my game is bugged because i downloaded a save where tyrone event finished but only the last 3rd one. So im progressing from my earlier save(without someone else's save) and im stuck in stage 2 for tyrone side event. How do i delete saves? i want to start over.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking about the start of the game lately.
And I think it's really unique among NTR/Sharing games.
Most games with that stuff I have played the hubby doesn't know and is as dumb as a bag of bricks lol

I think that's part of what made me like this game as much as I have.
It does things differently.
I really respect when devs do things outside the box.

And that includes the love points. They make great sense to me.
Because if they are low, she might cheat for real.
But if they are High, she might talk to hubby about it first.
Of course, that also means I will treat her with kindness and respect all the time when given the option.
Because I don't want her to stop loving the mc
But then the option is also there for players who want hardcore NTR
which is great because players who like NTR or Sharing are both happy.
Thats just what I think the dev might use the point for, I could be wrong of course.

I have also been thinking about the cheating aspect.
wifey has a reason to cheat she isn't just doing it intentionally to hurt hubby imo
Thats why I don't really consider anything she has done yet as hardcore cheating.
To me hardcore cheating in a game like this is when a woman cheats just to hurt her partner.
That could change in the future of course but for the moment she is still a really lovable character to me.
Even if some people consider her a slut, I certainly don't.

Anyway, sorry for the long wall of text I just find this game really interesting & unique.
And had to get my thoughts about it out there.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
I think my game is bugged because i downloaded a save where tyrone event finished but only the last 3rd one. So im progressing from my earlier save(without someone else's save) and im stuck in stage 2 for tyrone side event. How do i delete saves? i want to start over.
%appdata%\RenPy (you can copy and paste this into the Windows search)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have been thinking about the start of the game lately.
And I think it's really unique among NTR/Sharing games.
Most games with that stuff I have played the hubby doesn't know and is as dumb as a bag of bricks lol

I think that's part of what made me like this game as much as I have.
It does things differently.
I really respect when devs do things outside the box.

And that includes the love points. They make great sense to me.
Because if they are low, she might cheat for real.
But if they are High, she might talk to hubby about it first.
Of course, that also means I will treat her with kindness and respect all the time when given the option.
Because I don't want her to stop loving the mc
But then the option is also there for players who want hardcore NTR
which is great because players who like NTR or Sharing are both happy.
Thats just what I think the dev might use the point for, I could be wrong of course.

I have also been thinking about the cheating aspect.
wifey has a reason to cheat she isn't just doing it intentionally to hurt hubby imo
Thats why I don't really consider anything she has done yet as hardcore cheating.
To me hardcore cheating in a game like this is when a woman cheats just to hurt her partner.
That could change in the future of course but for the moment she is still a really lovable character to me.
Even if some people consider her a slut, I certainly don't.

Anyway, sorry for the long wall of text I just find this game really interesting & unique.
And had to get my thoughts about it out there.
Yeah totally agree - I've said before, this game just gets the tone "right". She still cares about him, but also isn't scared to go out to the edge of the comfort/relationship-safety zone.

What's the folder name? there's no Only her or warm beer productions
its something weird IIRC, Testing-1634783332? I think?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
After getting around to playing all the routes - I can start to see where ntr purists were complaining earlier on things like the tyrone route in that it still has strong sharing vibes.

On the opposite side of the route: (non-ntr/$cuck == 1) already feels unneccesarily ntrish; by that I mean the whole "not being there while wife has sex" is a very ntrish trope, not a sharing/swinging trope-quite the opposite!

tyleave.jpg
burleave.jpg

The wife knows the husband likes to watch her at this point, and the husband knows the wife is okay with being watched and having sex with other people if it pleases him, so it seems like a backwards reach to make up scenarios for why they're apart. Particularly the third sidequest tyrone event - like why does he need to pretend he's asleep on their bed? Why wouldnt they do it in front of him regardless, that's what everyone wanted anyway in that setup.

I get that it can be hard to please everyone, and I'm already more than satisfied given the Rick route is perfect for what I want-so take this with a grain of salt:

My brainstorming suggestion to dev would be to use the same scenes at a neutral location (e.g. hotel room) for both routes, then add in spot renders for the mc to make him present on the non-ntr, and edit dialogue accordingly. The advantage of doing it this way is two routes dont require 2 full sets of renders which is understandably laborious, yet the scenes might come closer to what each group of players wants.

My 2¢ anyway.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
My brainstorming suggestion to dev would be to use the same scenes at a neutral location (e.g. hotel room) for both routes, then add in spot renders for the mc to make him present on the non-ntr, and edit dialogue accordingly. The advantage of doing it this way is two routes dont require 2 full sets of renders which is understandably laborious, yet the scenes might come closer to what each group of players wants.

My 2¢ anyway.
Pretty much how it is, except for the non-ntr part since both netorase and netorare are ntr. There aren't distinct routes/branching in this game i.e. one for netorare and one for netorase. It is fairly 'linear', with narration and/or dialogue variations. There is the 'vanilla' route but that one ended in the Intro/Prologue, before the main game even started. WarmBeer can still make distinct/branching routes in the future if he want to, especially if the demand for it is high.

In the 'netorare route', the husband is basically pimps out his wife without her knowledge ( she doesn't know the real reason why he asked her to have sex with other men ). He exploits her sexually ( by making or 'forcing' her to have sex with other men ) for monetary gain or purpose. I am not even sure if this is netorare because it is very different that other netorare games that I played. Anyway, I didn't play that far on this route because it didn't really make much sense:HideThePain:.

Personally, IMO the story is more natural for netorase as compared to netorare, where the husband shares his wife for his own pleasure, explicity or implicitly i.e. he specifically ask her to have sex with other men or he knows about her sexual encounters with other men although she doesn't tells him directly ). I can think of at least one variation to the Intro/Prologue so that the story would fits realistically or more logical for the netorase 'route' ( using existing assets, just changing details of the story and dialogues ) but it won't fit the netorare 'route', so I am not going to mention it ( but that is the Intro/Prologue story that I internalized for my playthrough:p ).

At least that's how I play this game. I think for some players, probably the netorare or netorase 'route' is linked with the male NPCs, where netorare ( MC boss, Tyrone, sick guy, landlord ) and netorase ( Rick, shota dude ).

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes