Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Pretty much how it is, except for the non-ntr part since both netorase and netorare are ntr. There aren't distinct routes/branching in this game i.e. one for netorare and one for netorase. It is fairly 'linear', with narration and/or dialogue variations. There is the 'vanilla' route but that one ended in the Intro/Prologue, before the main game even started. WarmBeer can still make distinct/branching routes in the future if he want to, especially if the demand for it is high.

In the 'netorare route', the husband is basically pimps out his wife without her knowledge ( she doesn't know the real reason why he asked her to have sex with other men ). He exploits her sexually ( by making or 'forcing' her to have sex with other men ) for monetary gain or purpose. I am not even sure if this is netorare because it is very different that other netorare games that I played. Anyway, I didn't play that far on this route because it didn't really make much sense:HideThePain:.

Personally, IMO the story is more natural for netorase as compared to netorare, where the husband shares his wife for his own pleasure, explicity or implicitly i.e. he specifically ask her to have sex with other men or he knows about her sexual encounters with other men although she doesn't tells him directly ). I can think of at least one variation to the Intro/Prologue so that the story would fits realistically or more logical for the netorase 'route' ( using existing assets, just changing details of the story and dialogues ) but it won't fit the netorare 'route', so I am not going to mention it ( but that is the Intro/Prologue story that I internalized for my playthrough:p ).

At least that's how I play this game. I think for some players, probably the netorare or netorase 'route' is linked with the male NPCs, where netorare ( MC boss, Tyrone, sick guy, landlord ) and netorase ( Rick, shota dude ).
Oh yeah, it's not that way now; the difference between the "routes" if we can even call them that is just a few dialogue switches. I guess what I was trying to say is after reading through the past few pages of this thread, broadly speaking, there are two types of players; and what I was proposing would be a way to best appeal to both groups without taking away.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Back and MrWarmBeer

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I love this game, despite some annoying game mechanic this is a very good NTR game.
I would like to see cheating at some point, but with some clues. maybe if the MC is yunder a certain love value (I mean she kind of does but the MC is aware of it) it could be subtle like a value for certain charater is raised suddenly or it could be more hands on like physical clues (But not the act itself). That lends itself to great sense of angst. I really love the wife dont ever change her :) A question though, is there any content with Timmy? is think his Bond value is over 60 now lol (Getting desperate) and when is next update planned to come out?

cehnhfvroj

Jan 3, 2022
I love this game, despite some annoying game mechanic this is a very good NTR game.
I would like to see cheating at some point, but with some clues. maybe if the MC is yunder a certain love value (I mean she kind of does but the MC is aware of it) it could be subtle like a value for certain charater is raised suddenly or it could be more hands on like physical clues (But not the act itself). That lends itself to great sense of angst. I really love the wife dont ever change her :) A question though, is there any content with Timmy? is think his Bond value is over 60 now lol (Getting desperate) and when is next update planned to come out?
Technically, the wife has been cheating with the patient. She doesn't know that her husband can see them from the camera.

Sep 16, 2021
Is there no sound in the game or are my settings just not set properly?

This is a good game but I would have some minor suggestions, I haven't come across any threesome scenes with the mc wife and other guy yet, i dont know if they are in the game but if not it would certainly be a welcome addition, are there any plans for that to be added into the game? Like not in a ntr path but in a netorase type path? If the wife has a very high bond/love value for the husband, then perhaps depending on the route, rick or tyrone maybe, she could ask him to join them when having sex and they can have a threesome, be it with or without humiliation it does not particularly matter, but to see her be loving and obsessive over the main character while still doing netorase would be superb.

If she gets jealous of the main character and the other girl while her bond is high that would also be interesting to see. But the most important thing I would say would be to see the wife be obsessive and really in love with the husband in terms of wanting him to have sex while she is having sex with the other guy too, so that they all have sex together, or at least it shows that although she gets fucked and such, she still has a twisted and corrupted love for the husband.

Perhaps even some sort of sloppy seconds type of thing would also showcase this and it would be very hot. Just a few things to consider, but are there any plans for this sort of thing???

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrWarmBeer

MrWarmBeer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2021
wow what's the identity of his wife? how was she able to pull off the perfect crime in that one early ending?
Devoted doctor by day, assassin for hired by night :sneaky:
Is there no sound in the game or are my settings just not set properly?
Don't worry, it's not your pc. There's no sound at the moment
Perhaps even some sort of sloppy seconds type of thing would also showcase this and it would be very hot. Just a few things to consider, but are there any plans for this sort of thing???
Threesomes are planned, but I can't say when I'll put it in the game

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
wait there will be threesomes eventually hell yeah.
Let's DP wifey gentleman.

Also, I don't really consider what she is doing with the patient cheating.
If it is, it's light cheating Like at the start of the game
For sure, I suppose it's 'technically' cheating, but the tone just isn't there.... an old injured guy complaining about his life....

It doesnt really scream HUMILIATED BY GIGA ALPHA FUCKS WIFE....not that humilation is neccesary for cheating to be cheating - but I agree with this description of 'light cheating'.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was asking this in another thread but I will here to

What's the hottest thing everyone can think of they would like to see?

For me it's both Wifey & Bella having sex with some dude in the mc's bed while he watches
And maybe they humiliate him a little
Because I find humiliation stuff to be hot when the couple love each other
And the wife isn't doing it to hurt her hubby but because he likes it.

But really any scene with this beautiful wife is hot.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For sure, I suppose it's 'technically' cheating, but the tone just isn't there.... an old injured guy complaining about his life....

It doesnt really scream HUMILIATED BY GIGA ALPHA FUCKS WIFE....not that humilation is neccesary for cheating to be cheating - but I agree with this description of 'light cheating'.
I was actually more upset she didn't let me watch.
Then I am with her actually doing stuff with some other dude lol

Oh, and that she didn't tell me.
But I think that is because she thinks the mc will be mad at her

• Red Heart

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I was asking this in another thread but I will here to

What's the hottest thing everyone can think of they would like to see?

For me it's both Wifey & Bella having sex with some dude in the mc's bed while he watches
And maybe they humiliate him a little
Because I find humiliation stuff to be hot when the couple love each other
And the wife isn't doing it to hurt her hubby but because he likes it.

But really any scene with this beautiful wife is hot.
SImilar, basically anything they're doing together in the same room. What you said or maybe an event that starts as an amicable threesome (think rick style more than tyrone) then ends up with him largely watching her and the other guy having rough sex.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes