Oopsy Daisy (Act 9) public release

CHANGELOG:
- 130+ new renders and an animation
- Added new sfx and music
- Bug fixes for previous acts
- And more...
Now go and enjoy our latest chapter!
130 renders in 7 months?
Did something happen along the way? It's a genuine question since I haven't followed this game's development and those figures surprised me.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
130 renders in 7 months?
Did something happen along the way? It's a genuine question since I haven't followed this game's development and those figures surprised me.
Yeah the render count is a bit of bummer considering how long its been since the last update, but I will be very happy to play what sure to be a very short update regardless. Normally when the updates are less than 500 renders, I prefer to wait for an update or 2 before I play, but its been way too long. Fingers crossed we get the next update soon with more renders.

Reactions: Aristos and Klotet

Team Oopsy Daisy

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
130 renders in 7 months?
Hi Aristos,

The development of Act 9 was troubled by unexpected things (we had to change multiple artists during the development of this chapter to name one of them) and because everyone in the team, has full-time jobs and families and creating this story is something we do in our spare time, it can be difficult when unexpected things happen.. The team has also been having crazy schedules the past few months but delays like these are never fun or planned and we feel bad for everyone who was eagerly waiting to play the next chapter of our story.
This update is also missing one scene at the end, as it was not possible for us to include it in Act 9 sadly. But it will be featured in Act 10. So this chapter is a bit shorter (than you expect from us) because of that, but we’ll try to compensate for that in Act 10.

Love,
Team Oopsy Daisy

P.S. Thank you all for the support, trust and love in our project. We appreciate every single one of you on here!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Oopsy Daisy [v0.9 Act 9] [Team Oopsy Daisy] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 290 MB - OopsyDaisy-0.9.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 255 MB - OopsyDaisy-0.9.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~19,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Every time I try to load an old save I get an error message
Did you play the previous version with any mods? If so you have to wait until they get updated and apply them to the current version for your saves to work.

If you don't want to wait or don't get it to work, you can use from the end of Act 8 provided by the dev on patreon. You find the same save attached below.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Glad they are still making progress but the next update being July means tatit will have been over six full months since their last release on New Years Eve. I hope it is a nice long update with great content to make up for that length of time.
It isn't.

3.90 star(s) 43 Votes