VN Ren'Py Open Wounds [v1.0a] [BLACK VOID]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was all going so well.

Save the girl, meet the girl, bang the girl ...... except, the first sex scene, the very moment that sets the tone for the fuckery ...... is a giant pair of balls swinging on my screen.

Please use better angles.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was he the only person in the world that his parents were killed? You can't think DC comics every time you see a story man
He's not wrong though, it plays out exactly the same.

Everything from the alley to the company they own to the girl in leather watching (a young Selina Kyle in Gotham).

It is pretty much Batman's Origin story but he turns out as a cop instead of a vigilante.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Was he the only person in the world that his parents were killed? You can't think DC comics every time you see a story man
The opening scene is right out of Batman, pretty much verbatim.

On a side note:
There's very little emotion in the eyes.
The game has potential, so good luck. :giggle:

If anyone is interested, here's a corrected script for spelling and some grammar. :giggle:
Unzip the file and put it in the folder named "game." Overwrite files when asked.

Last edited:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I'm okay with the wrong grammars as long it is readable and understandable but the spelling a lot of it are wrong even the simple words.
Speaking of the MC, the renders are weird he keeps staring something faraway.

Last edited:

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
The problem with playing too many harem games with the standard MC featuring a magical cock is that running into something that is remotely close to RL then becomes frustrating. Maybe you should stick to your fantasy harem games. :whistle:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OpenWounds-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got caught up with the Dev on this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, enjoyed this first chapter and looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this!!!

SlavicBrah

Aug 17, 2024
Ok i have a question and in no way i mean this as disrespectful or something,but what is up with VN devs and death or parents at an early age or deaths of family members in general?

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Hand Made translation of :
Open Wounds [v1.0]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok i have a question and in no way i mean this as disrespectful or something,but what is up with VN devs and death or parents at an early age or deaths of family members in general?
If I had to guess,

Tragic backstories tend to be the catalyst of potential. Whether that results in tragic failure, or great success depends on the individual. Those that use that to push themselves above and beyond stand out amongst the rest, especially against those that allow the tragedy to destroy them.

It's an easy starting point and a writer can do pretty much anything they want with that kind of motivation. Pretty much no matter what the outcome is, it would be at the very least understandable in the eyes of the viewer.

Reactions: SlavicBrah
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes