VN Ren'Py Open Wounds [v1.0a] [BLACK VOID]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BLACKV)ID

Formerly 'Kaito Kid 14120'
Game Developer
Aug 24, 2023
I doubt such a game can be made. But this dev already made choices for all girls but for one. If can handle, let's say, 12 branches, than for sure can those 2 more.
Hopefully, dev will speak with "common peasants" here and tell if it's just an oversight which he might fix or it's intentional and that particular "bang story" is "must have" for the purposes of story or what not.
Patch has been uploaded guys. Now you have choice with Chloe. Enjoy!

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
You're gonna do multiple endings but no harem? Thats kind of silly, you're cutting out a huge amount of people willing to play. Character models look good. I wouldn't be able to turn them down lol. Either way good luck. ;)

Reactions: Teddy 369

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so....game is basic nothing original to see here,renders are decent ,story plot not boring,but maybe overused, girls are uneapealing [at least for me] no milfy here[bad for me] no incest or wincest[at least for now].
qht to think about the girls....zoe meh ...and the time she is on the precint,she ask for pretty boy? ok she is out no matter what,...the second one the first blonde the one is a hostage,...meh a normal nothing out of this wolrd blondie,not even diferent bpdy type than zoe....not big ass or big tits,xero nada,....the third one the girl who saw it all ,...same but at least she is redhair[thats is something ,..right?] uh oh she is little skinny...4 girl the second blonde,she comes put of nowwhere and tallk like she knows all...a pretty lame excuse if you ask me.....she knows more than that...just a hunch...she is nice but again not my type....last but not less cloe ,.she seems fine but again with same body type for all the females on this novel...there is not a single choice that matters,...only who you want fuck or not,problem with cloe is that you ask her to sleep in your home ,but form there to actually fuck ,where is the choice,...script fells rushed almost like flyng,this started now and i fell like im at the middle of the plot already....no cloffhanger bcs lets be real the last scenes is duplicated...i was with cloe in bed and receive a call ,and then happend all over again the same call but this time alone in the bed.....something is amisdst here.....
i dont care about any of the ladys here ,why ? bcs its feels rushed form the beggininf to the end withouut any background or time to know better...this type of game makes very easy to got abandoned bcs there is so much outhere at the same lvl thats that little good the game can have seems the same thats others had already done.....
dev need to do more than polish the grams,[ i dont even care about all that]all i care is plot thicking.....now is the time to redo or rwork the plot before going all the way to be another 2 star or even 3 if this have some actual ...something...right now is only a 1 plus star ,bcs renders are decent.....

Reactions: aze123451

darkvelevt

Oct 8, 2024
so....game is basic nothing original to see here,renders are decent ,story plot not boring,but maybe overused, girls are uneapealing [at least for me] no milfy here[bad for me] no incest or wincest[at least for now].
qht to think about the girls....zoe meh ...and the time she is on the precint,she ask for pretty boy? ok she is out no matter what,...the second one the first blonde the one is a hostage,...meh a normal nothing out of this wolrd blondie,not even diferent bpdy type than zoe....not big ass or big tits,xero nada,....the third one the girl who saw it all ,...same but at least she is redhair[thats is something ,..right?] uh oh she is little skinny...4 girl the second blonde,she comes put of nowwhere and tallk like she knows all...a pretty lame excuse if you ask me.....she knows more than that...just a hunch...she is nice but again not my type....last but not less cloe ,.she seems fine but again with same body type for all the females on this novel...there is not a single choice that matters,...only who you want fuck or not,problem with cloe is that you ask her to sleep in your home ,but form there to actually fuck ,where is the choice,...script fells rushed almost like flyng,this started now and i fell like im at the middle of the plot already....no cloffhanger bcs lets be real the last scenes is duplicated...i was with cloe in bed and receive a call ,and then happend all over again the same call but this time alone in the bed.....something is amisdst here.....
i dont care about any of the ladys here ,why ? bcs its feels rushed form the beggininf to the end withouut any background or time to know better...this type of game makes very easy to got abandoned bcs there is so much outhere at the same lvl thats that little good the game can have seems the same thats others had already done.....
dev need to do more than polish the grams,[ i dont even care about all that]all i care is plot thicking.....now is the time to redo or rwork the plot before going all the way to be another 2 star or even 3 if this have some actual ...something...right now is only a 1 plus star ,bcs renders are decent.....
Man! If all of these girls are not beautiful according to you, then what's your type? Gay? I guess you used the old script with the new files? That's why you saw two scenes either you have Chloe's scene or not. Because I played the updated one and saw no issue with the script

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Man! If all of these girls are not beautiful according to you, then what's your type? Gay?
nah thicc type all the way,i didnt say there arent beautiful i say not my type ,....and my type are thicc not matther what and if they come in the mid's thirthies or fortys better ...

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
the beginning of the game and here is a scene from a top movie I won't be surprised if he becomes later Damn, you're awesome

DevilCrazy

Oct 10, 2024
Looks great. Thanks .

Update
App not installed as package appears to be invalid.
Can't seem to install this

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
are you braindead he's not asking for anything but some details on the game that a lot of us like to know before downloading
I just copypasted his message. Which was fitting, since he asks this in every thread as well.

But it seems that the guy who asks others if they are braindead has trouble thinking himself...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The hell is this? Gofile folders not public. PC Mega link is "Mac" and bigger than the Mac Mega link tahts also mac. Are the Mediafire links correct? Also remove the links that are not update.
Fix this shit.

darkvelevt

Oct 8, 2024
The hell is this? Gofile folders not public. PC Mega link is "Mac" and bigger than the Mac Mega link tahts also mac. Are the Mediafire links correct? Also remove the links that are not update.
Fix this shit.
Moderator hasn't updated all the links yet. The dev already put the links on his page all of them are working fine I've just downloaded it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Moderator hasn't updated all the links yet. The dev already put the links on his page all of them are working fine I've just downloaded it
I am the one who would update it. Not with this shitshow though.

Edit. Oh wait you don't even realizes but I think the Mixdrop and Pixeldrain links DIDN'T change its still the version before the Hotfix and Patch. Yeh cause the version number didn't change... So I have literally no clue what is what.

Last edited:

darkvelevt

Oct 8, 2024
I am the one who would update it. Not with this shitshow though.

Edit. Oh wait you don't even realizes but I think the Mixdrop and Pixeldrain links DIDN'T change its still the version before the Hotfix and Patch. Yeh cause the version number didn't change... So I have literally no clue what is what.
look again. it's v1.0a I don't know why it turned out like that but on his page everything appears in order

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes