4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Guess so. looks fine now :WeSmart:
Yeah still no version number change. Not sure what I want to do with the "Hotfix" and "Patch" but hopefully all who had the old v1.0 already got the patches. So they don't need the lose scripts anymore.

Reactions: darkvelevt

darkvelevt

Oct 8, 2024
Yeah still no version number change. Not sure what I want to do with the "Hotfix" and "Patch" but hopefully all who had the old v1.0 already got the patches. So they don't need the lose scripts anymore.
I guess it's better you change it from Hotfix to v1.0a

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah but then user will report and ask why the zip is still named 1.0 :KEK:

Welp I updated it. Just to make sure. BLACKV)ID you can change the version number for renpy builds in the "options.rpy" ;) :HideThePain: for next update.

darkvelevt

Oct 8, 2024
Yeah but then user will report and ask why the zip is still named 1.0 :KEK:

Welp I updated it. Just to make sure. BLACKV)ID you can change the version number for renpy builds in the "options.rpy" ;) :HideThePain: for next update.
Honestly I don't expect much, this game didn't get a good head start such games might be abandoned on first releases
Unless people like it I don't think the dev will stick around

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't think its that bad tbh. Maybe a bit more on the normal side but that doesn't have to be bad, need to see next updates though.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728597049053.png

Hello everyone!

I just want to let you know that Zoe's Special Set is out and available now for all tiers.

Hope you like it!

You can see the full set .

• Love

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
There's is way too much happening way too fast with little to no build up or any real getting to know characters. The mc is very expressionless. Well most the characters are, almost lifeless at times. Everything feels rushed to be honest. Don't get me wrong i don't like very slow burn games but this feels like afterburner speed. Normally I might be upset at the whole actually the girl you like now has a dipshit boyfriend trope but i honestly didn't give a shit because her entire personality consists of I wanna do investigating and im the childhood friend. Its prolly a 2.5/5 right now, with a little more care and maybe slow down a little it could become a decent game in the future. Wont write it off yet.

Reactions: Saboracss

darkvelevt

Oct 8, 2024
There's is way too much happening way too fast with little to no build up or any real getting to know characters. The mc is very expressionless. Well most the characters are, almost lifeless at times. Everything feels rushed to be honest. Don't get me wrong i don't like very slow burn games but this feels like afterburner speed. Normally I might be upset at the whole actually the girl you like now has a dipshit boyfriend trope but i honestly didn't give a shit because her entire personality consists of I wanna do investigating and im the childhood friend. Its prolly a 2.5/5 right now, with a little more care and maybe slow down a little it could become a decent game in the future. Wont write it off yet.
I think dev rushed it with sides girls but with Laura because she's a main Li's it was slow and ended up with one date and a kiss either way it looks like one of these games that would be abandoned eventually which would be a shame because I think it has potential specially the visuals are really good

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
OpenWounds-1.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Sorry to mention this but this game has ntr. The mc declares that he has feelings for Zoe at first and then she watches as Zoe is kissing Jack and it makes her jealous, and that falls squarely into the description of ntr, causing jealousy. Clearly she doesn't feel anything for him because the only thing that matters to her is that she can tell her father, so the only possibility is that he will pass on her and never be a fool. Any other excuse to avoid the tag would be to twist the meaning of the tag.

BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
Sorry to mention this but this game has ntr. The mc declares that he has feelings for Zoe at first and then she watches as Zoe is kissing Jack and it makes her jealous, and that falls squarely into the description of ntr, causing jealousy. Clearly she doesn't feel anything for him because the only thing that matters to her is that she can tell her father, so the only possibility is that he will pass on her and never be a fool. Any other excuse to avoid the tag would be to twist the meaning of the tag.
Zoe is not the MC's LI yet and a kiss is pretty tame, not NTR - if she declared she loves the MC and then you found her kissing that jerk then it would be

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Zoe is not the MC's LI yet and a kiss is pretty tame, not NTR - if she declared she loves the MC and then you found her kissing that jerk then it would be
even that wouldn't be NTR to me. Tho NTR means something different to everyone else. For me they have to be in an active relationship not just say she loves the MC. ( I didn't play this yet it's on me to do list)

Schlacke3

Nov 29, 2023
Can anyone helpdesk me please?

When I try to install the apk on my s24 I get the following message:
"It was not installed because the package is apparently invalid"

Does anyone have a solution?

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Outstanding Chapter 1 BLACKV)ID, very enjoyable. Some lovely LIs to choose from and already started planning multiple paths. Not a fan of the Zoe/Jack thing on a Zoe path, so I hope that doesn't linger on much longer. Laura has quickly moved into my #1 fav spot, she's wife material that one. (She might have had competition for the spot, but Zoe having a boyfriend is a downer). Removing the forced sex scene was a good thing, it's a pet hate of mine and many others too.

Congrats on the first release and I very much look forward to Chapter 2. Cheers My Friend and Best Wishes.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes