EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2-experiment-room-1-second-render.jpg

Overview:
It's about a guy who didn't have a great life but it all changed after a company called "ions" offered him a deal. he had no choice but to accept the deal and after that he was put to sleep.
after he woke up from a very long nap he was immediately put through a test and the same test caused his soul to be separated from his body!
now this guy can be whoever he wants and do whatever he wants but of course it's never that simple...​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-09
Release Date: 2021-05-08
Developer: Hecto Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2-experiment-room-1-second-render.jpg 9-after-experiment-3.jpg 22-command-room-7.jpg 14-after-expiriment-corridor-possession-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
would keep an eye on this one nice renders good luck dev and unique story

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
A few questions since not much has been explained yet, in a manner of speaking, is this a transformation game? Does the same MC get to play as male and female or are they two different people?

Secondly, is this a femdom or maledom oriented game? If this is indeed a transformation game, will it be female dominant when playing as a female protag and male dominant when playing as a male protagonist?

I hope you clear out these questions because it would be nice to steer away from this game rather than leave hatred comments and reviews just because one dislikes the genre of the game. I personally absolutely hate femdom and can't understand how other men like it, and prefer to stay away from transformation games too. On the other I do love myself a bit of male domination so it would be helpful to know what I can expect from downloading such a game and playing it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I noticed there's no "possession" tag even though the description and the author's Patreon page seems to indicate that's the main focus of the game. Is the mind control tag actually relevant as its own thing, or is that simply referring to the possession?

Also, is the writing (spelling, grammar) as bad as the description suggests? That kind of thing can be a dealbreaker.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Best of Luck.. seems interesting.. :)

Any chance of a walkthrough in teh future ? :)

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
nice game. pretty unique concept but unable to interact with anybody inside the library . it is showing error. need hotfix asap!!

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1691, in script call
    call mary_choose from _call_mary_choose
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1856, in script
    if (poss_grant == 1) and (mary_possess == 0):
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1856, in <module>
NameError: name 'poss_grant' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1691, in script call
    call mary_choose from _call_mary_choose
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1856, in script
  File "F:\mr bean 2\OpenedEyes-0.2-pc\OpenedEyes-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "F:\mr bean 2\OpenedEyes-0.2-pc\OpenedEyes-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\mr bean 2\OpenedEyes-0.2-pc\OpenedEyes-0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1856, in <module>
NameError: name 'poss_grant' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
OpenedEyes 0.2
Tue Feb 02 17:38:12 2021
nice game. pretty unique concept but unable to interact with anybody inside the library . it is showing error. need hotfix asap!!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Meh no. Grainy renders, content being focused solely on posession. Nope.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes