cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 11: or

0.3.9 Worklog 11

Hey everyone! This week has been pretty productive as I'm adjusting to the chaos that my life has become. Sleep is optional.
  • 59 new renders
  • 1 new event completed
This new event is a bit different as it will become available shortly after Xerxes (the first planet) and grow as the game progresses. Only the first 2 events of the many planned will be completed with this update, with the rest being added slowly until they catch up with the main story.

What's next? Almost all the writing is complete so now I'm pushing through with all the renders for the remaining 5 events. No connecting naked bodies for these renders so it should fly out rather quickly!

I hate giving timelines, but it is looking like a build should be out by this time next week!

Averious

Jul 17, 2020
Sadly I'm driven to simply discard this game; it's not what I want nor what I hoped it'd be.

I was initially drawn in by the basic premise; the MC is the top-ranked, highest-scoring, student at the Academy--someone who's doubtlessly going to be competent and on top of that he's now the Captain of his own ship--which'd be interesting to play as right?

Right out of the gate we get the choice to take what we want; using charming dominance to get our way--but this quickly devolves.

Within almost no time the MC proves to be an incompetent smoothie who can't command the respect of any of his crew, nor is he capable of basic thought and function. He hasn't even been trained for things as basic as space-walking would be for someone who would, undoubtedly, have to deal with it at some time.

He's constantly put down and you have absolutely no way to fight back against this; the game being railroaded to the point that your choices don't matter whatsoever.

The final straw for me was realising that not even the background matters; as even if you pick soldier/warrior you're unable to handle combat scenarios--made quite clear on the Second Mission where you and your crew get captured and you're absolutely railroaded into surrendering rather than making use of your supposed skills to put and end to the situation in your favour.

I wish this game was everything I'd initially hoped it'd be; but it isn't.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Sadly I'm driven to simply discard this game; it's not what I want nor what I hoped it'd be.

I was initially drawn in by the basic premise; the MC is the top-ranked, highest-scoring, student at the Academy--someone who's doubtlessly going to be competent and on top of that he's now the Captain of his own ship--which'd be interesting to play as right?

Right out of the gate we get the choice to take what we want; using charming dominance to get our way--but this quickly devolves.

Within almost no time the MC proves to be an incompetent smoothie who can't command the respect of any of his crew, nor is he capable of basic thought and function. He hasn't even been trained for things as basic as space-walking would be for someone who would, undoubtedly, have to deal with it at some time.

He's constantly put down and you have absolutely no way to fight back against this; the game being railroaded to the point that your choices don't matter whatsoever.

The final straw for me was realising that not even the background matters; as even if you pick soldier/warrior you're unable to handle combat scenarios--made quite clear on the Second Mission where you and your crew get captured and you're absolutely railroaded into surrendering rather than making use of your supposed skills to put and end to the situation in your favour.

I wish this game was everything I'd initially hoped it'd be; but it isn't.
I agree that you can certainly feel the grip around your wrists from the dev tightening as you progress the story, especially with how the backgrounds were handled. However, to account for gameplay differences between each background would require a significant amount of work and still need to resolve in the same way (i.e. the main story being told). It feels as if the dev intended to expand upon the system later but instead relegated it to adding a few extra RP to some characters and one-off dialog.

It's also a bit jarring for the entire introduction being spent building up the image that the MC is competent and highly skilled, and yet he's often sidelined by the other characters - Dr. Clermont as a perfect early example - despite this. Overall his character feels like an amalgamation of personalities that are intended to appear for each type of scene.

Overall the render quality and lewd scenes are fantastic, and clearly are the primary focus of the dev. However, the game could shine with the same level of care and attention applied to the story arc as well. I'm fully aware that this could skyrocket develop time, but it's clear the dev has the necessary talent to pull it off just by reading through some of the better written dialogs.

Mar 13, 2018
any walkthrough on what is the best choice possible to get all the scenes? I miss three scenes which are 2 in the beginning and 1 in the middle, bcs i don't know if the scene is sequential as left to right or random bcs if it is then the choice indeed matters.
so help me please.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I agree that you can certainly feel the grip around your wrists from the dev tightening as you progress the story, especially with how the backgrounds were handled. However, to account for gameplay differences between each background would require a significant amount of work and still need to resolve in the same way (i.e. the main story being told). It feels as if the dev intended to expand upon the system later but instead relegated it to adding a few extra RP to some characters and one-off dialog.

It's also a bit jarring for the entire introduction being spent building up the image that the MC is competent and highly skilled, and yet he's often sidelined by the other characters - Dr. Clermont as a perfect early example - despite this. Overall his character feels like an amalgamation of personalities that are intended to appear for each type of scene.

Overall the render quality and lewd scenes are fantastic, and clearly are the primary focus of the dev. However, the game could shine with the same level of care and attention applied to the story arc as well. I'm fully aware that this could skyrocket develop time, but it's clear the dev has the necessary talent to pull it off just by reading through some of the better written dialogs.
Yeah, same here. Since it is h focus game, I pay little attention to this part.
Cuz all h part is good. It good animated, nice written, no short texts and it is fairly long. At least longer than most games of this kind. Surely, good story would only enhance all of it, but hey, I play this game manly for h. For story there is story focused games. And there is no need for h in thus games, cuz it is about story...
And it is resource allocation. So better dev focus more on h part than on story.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
err how to get event gallery 3? i appear to have missed it somehow... (Page 1 top right corner) almost done filling page 2 so i assume i missed it really early on..

Edit: ok now i have everything filled to page 5 but still missing the 3rd event.....

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
039ReleasePromo.png
0.3.9 is here!

Release dates:
  • Oppai Hero+ Alpha Test: Sept 9
  • Oppai Lover/Legend: Sept 12
  • Donator: Sept 17
  • Funder: Sept 22
  • Public: TBA
Changelog:
  • 333+ new images
  • 24+ new Lewd animations
  • 6 new events
  • Branching Nyx Lewd scene
  • Important Nyx Relationship choice
  • 3600+ new lines of code and dialogue
Have some more work to do on public release, so it will stay as TBA for now! Can't wait for you all to play it!

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 2030822
0.3.9 is here!

Release dates:
Changelog:
  • 333+ new images
  • 6 new events
Have some more work to do on public release, so it will stay as TBA for now! Can't wait for you all to play it!
:eek: :ROFLMAO: ok this is starting to get odd, and i don't know if you bellive me or not but.... this is the 3rd consecutive time when i asked myself, hmmm i wander how the development of the next update for this game is going, i check it and i see that the alpha will be the next day WTF?!:WaitWhat::eek:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ok pretty much beaten the game now and still don't have event 3... someone wanna tell me what it was?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 2030822
0.3.9 is here!

Release dates:
Changelog:
  • 333+ new images
  • 6 new events
can't wait to tame the knife eared bitch

Reactions: cryoxxx

Hinelbgst

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 2030822
0.3.9 is here!

Release dates:
Changelog:
  • 333+ new images
  • 6 new events
FINALLY OMG

Reactions: cryoxxx

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to get all skill sets?

Shawn's mod

For game version : 0.3.8

Worrying about missing extra dialogue options?
Worried you picked the wrong "spec"?
wish you had all 3?

Wish no more! with my mod enjoy a dynamic spec! your spec will now change depending on the event you are in to whats needed no more missing options/extra dialogue!

Instructions: just drop into your game folder
save compatible: spec will default to "tech" for all new events/scenes (if you don't want to wait for an update)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes