DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
I finished up the fdom portion of the Nyx scene, which turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Even if you aren't into the "kink" I highly reccommend giving it a try as it has a ton of good stuff in it.

I have spent the last few days putting the green-haired witch in her place. It's been a joy working on the mdom section after the weeks of toiling on it's counterpart path and seeing how differntly the event and the Cap/Nyx relationship is playing out!

me wishing i was cap irl

• Haha
Reactions: McGreed and cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
New 0.3.9 Preview featuring a shot from Nyx's lewd event for all patrons: or

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pitrik

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I've been playing this game again since yesterday. It's been a few weeks since I last played. I'm trying to build my hype up again and I'm once again reminded why I love Nyx so much. Beside my pregnant Dragon Queen, Zara, and potentially Momiji in the future, Nyx is my favorite. If I had to tier them all, Nyx would be S tier with Zara and Momiji. Everyone else would be A tier, for now.

I actually have this thing where I let Nyx dom me and then I load my save to get revenge like it still happened. I'm nobody's pet but those scenes are hot af. Ain't nothing wrong with some dommy mommy fun here and there. Also, I see she's getting some juicy content in the next update so I'm a bit bricked up. Might have to slide my Green Eldar Witch up to SSS tier by herself after this one.

As for everything else in general, since I've never gave any thoughts while I've been playing every other update, it's been great. I love the story. Though I'm biased since I love almost anything with sci-fi elements. I'm not too bother by some of the MC's actions since he's a noob captain, though his skills should be better than they currently are displayed. He's not Commander Shepard but Shep didn't have a Harem!!!

That's it for now. I'll try to give more feedback in future, if I have time. I'm really itching for more of the story so I'm keeping myself busy until the update. I'm currently playing around with the choices just to see where they go as I wait. Might even see how the pet route for Nyx looks without reverting back. See if it changes their dynamic if I'm her slave.

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
i've only play somewhat into the story but im already moved the game from temp folder to keeper. the dragon planet was hot, pip is cute as fuck, all the girls are hot but noel is indeed my tan goddess. ive already nutted multiple times to just her. i cant wait to get intimate with pip and any other girls i yet to meet. about alex i was kinda hoping we get a choose to bring him on a mission and he get hit with a ray/magic/gas/etc that gender swap him (maybe a partial change futa/shemale) and then "he" would see the captain in a new light. the posters and the pc game (short stack goblin girls for life) in his room made me laugh, i may have played all of these. i want to set up signatures, is there a thread that has a bunch of signature i can just copy and paste?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 8 for everyone:

0.3.9 Worklog 8

Hey guys! Another good week of work. Here's the first render of Nyx's event~
  • 43 new renders
  • 5 new animations
  • a lot of good dirty talk
Even if the numbers don't seem too large, I actually got A LOT of high quality work done. Two of those animations pushed into the 7 hours of work range to get those details absolutely perfect. They are, for sure, some of my best work.

Whats next? I'm moving my way to the end of Nyx's event. It's been a doozy, but I can see the end! After the Nyx's event is finished, I have a few days work for some other events.

I am shooting for a release by the end of the month, but I have some home life and job things coming up that will be eating up a ton of my OO work time.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 9: or

I've had a super busy week outside of OO, but work still continues!
  • 10 new renders
  • 2 new animations
  • 98% writing done for Nyx event
I've been really busy and haven't been able to use my rendering PC very much this week, but what I did accomplish is pretty hot! I've had my writing laptop that I used to finish up the rest of Nyx's scene.

I have 4 rough 'n' dirty animations to work out and some nice finishing renders to do. All that shouldn't take very long so I can start moving on to other things!!!

As always, thanks for the support!

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
0.3.9 Worklog 9: or

I've had a super busy week outside of OO, but work still continues!
  • 10 new renders
  • 2 new animations
  • 98% writing done for Nyx event
I've been really busy and haven't been able to use my rendering PC very much this week, but what I did accomplish is pretty hot! I've had my writing laptop that I used to finish up the rest of Nyx's scene.

I have 4 rough 'n' dirty animations to work out and some nice finishing renders to do. All that shouldn't take very long so I can start moving on to other things!!!

As always, thanks for the support!
Will we get the mpreg futa alien stuff or?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 10: or

0.3.9 Worklog 10

Another week down! Nearing the end.
  • 35 new renders
  • 4 new animations
  • Nyx lewd scene completed
  • 2 new events written
With the completion of Nyx's lewd scene, the meat of the update is finally finished. It turned out better than I could have hoped, even if it took weeks! I have moved on to rendering and writing other events. After the intense strain of writing such an emotional and important event for Nyx, it feels really nice to laugh again while writing.

What's left? My goal was to get something out by the end of the month, but with a decent chunk left to render and the various coding steps left, I have decided to push release to the beginning of September.

Thank you for your continued support and patience!

ToFreaky

Sep 14, 2017
Really damn good game, cute characters, neat outfits and a nice story to boot.
Hope there will be more action using the crotch zippers on the suits, that preview picture was the reason i tried it out in the first place and even tho it was the very last scene i got to see it was worth the time. ^^

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes