applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not saying this is a wholly unfair take, but if that's really what bothered you about the game, I recommend you continue playing a bit further, as the issues with Alex do eventually come to a head. I would also say that unfairness is often a part of life, especially in hierarchical societies.

Anyway, that's just my pitch...I'm clearly biased...but it did seem like you enjoyed other parts of the game.
Yeah you're right in saying I enjoyed the game to an extent. Though it was sort of following a path of diminishing returns. I really like the scifi theme as it really was a breath of fresh air. But the character designs were sort of weak and all the questions the plot made me ask myself snapped me out of it repeatedly till my immersion was ruined. I'll try to power through it because I really want to see this game develop into something better. I really hope Alex develops into a more substantial character and if he does as you say I'll do my best to slog through. Yeah unfairness is to be expected in hierarchical societies I guess though I hope the story doesn't rely on the MCs relationship with Lyn to much as a get out of jail free card especially considering how he is a nobody outside of that, and I rather not that be his defining trait.

Besides my snideness above, I somewhat agree with you. Alex at first I thought was going to be a character we interact with and I think I did similar selections to you so was looking for some sort of conflict with him. Overall once on the ship Alex was poof, coming back for landings, and only later on but otherwise non-existent at least in the MC's world. To me though he seemed more throwaway since the whole attraction of the game is the MC being on a ship alone with a bunch of sexually active and attractive women.

Didn't really make the connections that you did between the actions of the two, but as I remind myself when watching a lot of TV shows, or reading books, some things just need to progress a certain way for the plot to work. It's a good point about immersion in the game where some things just pull you out, but the oppai just pulled me in again plus I wanted to see where this was going to go - especially with all the open relationships this Kirk-esque MC seems to be having.
Yeah its really odd design in my opinion why make him a character then make him disappear only to reappear sporadically, even to the point where the MC seems to forget he exist (such as during the party). Yeah I understand the need for plot to plot hopefully this is just to get it off the ground as usually the beginning is where you have to put up the most with this till the plot manages to gain momentum.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So im giving it a go, which has been so far so good, and I reach the first planet, and the MC was stupid enough to NOT be armed, and get captured...The moment he went down he should at least tried to draw a gun. Even aimless gun shots would of been able to alert Lym. Then he spilled the beans about his mission cause since other option to hold out went nowhere in the hopes he could hang out until Lym got sus or help arrived. Even after picking the military background, he was so dam usless. He was suppose to be top of his military class right ? did he flunk basic interrogation training ? The worse thing, is all she did was give him a hand job. It wasnt like he was in for an afternoon of brutal pain.... yet. . Yet he spilled mission details so easily.

Im just frustrated right now, cause I dont want to hate the game, but cause there nothing worse than having to sit through the MC being dumb and useless when hes suppose to be a top military officer, captain of a ship whos had 4 years of training. It pains me he put up no fight at all. and even more hes not smart enough to find a way to turn the tables or find a way out.

Is there going to be any more shenanigans like this ? Its just frustrating :/

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
So im giving it a go, which has been so far so good, and I reach the first planet, and the MC was stupid enough to NOT be armed, and get captured...The moment he went down he should at least tried to draw a gun. Even aimless gun shots would of been able to alert Lym. Then he spilled the beans about his mission cause since other option to hold out went nowhere in the hopes he could hang out until Lym got sus or help arrived. Even after picking the military background, he was so dam usless. He was suppose to be top of his military class right ? did he flunk basic interrogation training ? The worse thing, is all she did was give him a hand job. It wasnt like he was in for an afternoon of brutal pain.... yet. . Yet he spilled mission details so easily.

Im just frustrated right now, cause I dont want to hate the game, but cause there nothing worse than having to sit through the MC being dumb and useless when hes suppose to be a top military officer, captain of a ship whos had 4 years of training.

Is there going to be any more shenanigans like this ? Its just frustrating :/ It pains me he put up no fight at all.
If you want to have any hope of enjoying this one, you'll want to quickly disregard the setup that these are elite, highly-trained anythings and any preconceived notions you might harbor about the skill, intelligence, integrity, or professionalism expected of characters in the roles they've been assigned. Like all harem VN MC's, his primary features are a magical dick and being kinda nice to the girls except when he's being really not nice to the girls. Basically, they're all horny high school harem anime tropes *in spaaace*, which is fine. Just understand that's what this is. I was frustrated with all of it for almost the first hour of gameplay, but then I just threw away my assumptions about what these people would be like based on my expectations and their backstories. If you can do that, it's a great, fun story. If not... well, good luck in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
He just needed to be competent, Doesnt have to be at Commander Shepard levels, It showed him as a nobody who couldnt even do anything when shit got real. Even after being let go, he wondered on asif he did nothing wrong.. If he had some grit, He should be filly at himself, knowing how badly he fucked up. Then learn from your mistakes. No sign of that.

I get what you mean its highshool drama crap. But the setting does demand it. Cant just say hes top of the academy and he acted like a dunce and doesn event feel bad about it. I

Feel the scene its a missed opportunity to prove the captains the real deal, not some fool. Someone you would stake your life on.

I do intend to try press on, even if its dampened my motivation a little. Maybe its just a bad first impression. More of the same and its going to be painful. Their were a few other subtle signs that had me questioning his leadership too, but they were kinda minor. For one, hes trying to suck up to the admiral (Lyns sister) even after she ignored him at the graduation. , and two, he didnt even know he had an engineer on his ship. Nonone gave him a crew list ? I overlooked them, but they sorta be come relevant again with this new scene <.<

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone have like an near end of version 0.3.8 save
Decided to download a different version to beat around my phone's low storage and I forgot to evacuate my save files

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 7 is out for everyone: or

0.3.9 Worklog 7

Work on 0.3.9 is going smoothly!
  • Completion of the fdom Nyx event
  • 35 new renders
  • 3 new animation
  • 400 lines of code into the mdom path now
I finished up the fdom portion of the Nyx scene, which turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Even if you aren't into the "kink" I highly reccommend giving it a try as it has a ton of good stuff in it.

I have spent the last few days putting the green-haired witch in her place. It's been a joy working on the mdom section after the weeks of toiling on it's counterpart path and seeing how differntly the event and the Cap/Nyx relationship is playing out!

What's next? I am about 1/4 of the way done writing the second half of the scene, but I have started working on rendering it while my mind recharges. I have an animation and some intricate posing coming up to work through!

As always, thank you for the support!

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I been pressing on, even tho the MC is starting to irk me more and more with his attitude.. Best way to describe it in two words, hes like wishi washi. Hes doesnt act like a captain at all. He even gets scared and intimidated of his own crew. Very poor leadership. It annoys me.

So on Misson two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess by these two missions, this truly does accurately reflect his leadership ability. If thats what its going for.

Trying to endure, but its getting more irritating. The other side, the spicy content, has been fairly good. least thats something. He neesd to be a little more proactive and using the stuff ^_~
So I guess the games giving me mixed feelings

Last edited:
Reactions: DisMel

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
So I been pressing on, even tho the MC is starting to irk me more and more with his attitude.. Best way to describe it in two words, hes like wishi washi. Hes doesnt act like a captain at all. He even gets scared and intimidated of his own crew. Very poor leadership. It annoys me.
i somewhat agree. his leadership is below average. his handling with his crew can be rather patheic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BUT i give him a slight pass, as he is still learning to be a leader, he is still fresh and isnt a hardened captain. not really an excuse for his wishiwashi-ness, but somewhat a reasoning as to why he acts the way he does

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes