Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
So Zara is pregnant and we don't know about Arin, but didn't we cum in Juni and Ibel? Thought we were going to increase the dragon population by impregnating them all?

Reactions: delacroix2

YowhanSeing

Aug 30, 2020
weird that everytime I close the app and open it again later the gallery locks again and does not reunlock, is it just me? Im on android

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 3: or

0.3.9 Develoment Worklog 3

Hi again. Another week, another OO devlog!

This week I really sunk my teeth into the Nyx scene and got some good work done on it.
  • 39 new renders
  • 3 new animations
  • Lots of dialogue and lines of code
This event is a accumulation of everything that is Onyxia. The mysteries she hides, the unusual trust the Captain and her share, and of course, the dangerous games they play in the bedroom will be explored in all new directions.

I hope you all enjoy the end of Chapter 1 of her story.

What's next? Keep working on her scene. I have started on the fdom route now and have quite a lot of work left to do: renders, animations and writing.

As always, thanks for the support!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Preview 1 is available now for all supporters: or Nyx is hot.

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Nyx is the one you should go for then. There's already a decent amount of very good femdom scenes with her.
Hi, played the game and was mainly attracted by the foot and femdom content. Is there foot content with some other character or is it just Nyx ?

Cool game btw :)

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
I'm not a crazy for "Oppai" however i am a huge fan of being a male space captain with a harem of teenie girls exploring space. One of the things i hated about Trials In Tainted space (TiTS) was that instead of a harem of xenos and monsters girls it was instead just full of "female" furries and they all had bigger dicks than me.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
does first scene with Nyx make me permanent sub towards her ?
The choices make you permanent sub towards her only If you pick the choices for the sub route. You're always free to pick your route with her in all game.

But If you mean when she chains you in the planet i don't think that count as sub/dom choice

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 4: or

0.3.9 Worklog 4

Hey guys. This week of OO work has gone smoothly, although maybe a bit slow.
  • 22 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • Lots of writing
9 months ago I had an idea of something I wanted to do with Nyx, and now I am harvesting those plans. Those plans were ambitious at the time, but I'm happy I with how they are turning out...even if each render requires so much extra work because of it.

What's next? I have some animations and some more smut writing to do.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
0.3.9 Worklog 4: or

0.3.9 Worklog 4

Hey guys. This week of OO work has gone smoothly, although maybe a bit slow.
  • 22 new renders
  • 1 new animation
  • Lots of writing
9 months ago I had an idea of something I wanted to do with Nyx, and now I am harvesting those plans. Those plans were ambitious at the time, but I'm happy I with how they are turning out...even if each render requires so much extra work because of it.

What's next? I have some animations and some more smut writing to do.

9 months ago with Nyx?

You'll become a dad? :Kappa:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
A fun little boob poll up for all supporters: or

unknow7n.png

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes