Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Thinking of finally trying this one out, I've noticed it has a Corruption tag, though, but the summary makes it seem relatively vanilla in terms of how you hang out with the heroines. Can't imagine you actually corrupt any of these girls, or?

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Thinking of finally trying this one out, I've noticed it has a Corruption tag, though, but the summary makes it seem relatively vanilla in terms of how you hang out with the heroines. Can't imagine you actually corrupt any of these girls, or?
Corruption is a nebulous tag... Outside of fem-protag games where there are obvious corruption mechanics. The dev didn't add it, so clearly somebody thought there was corruption. I'd recommend playing the game and making up your own mind on that one.

Reactions: Forinil

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
I think rape refers to the tentacle scene as it was non-consensual and a part of an interrogation process.
Don't forget, the captain has to go through it as well. The tentacle scene is avoidable, but not the "interrogation/rape" scene with the captain. So two scenes.
Too much for me. It's a shame, but I'm bowing out.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Oppai Odyssey [v0.3.8 Fixed] [Cryoxxx] - Original Size: 3,7GB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=1,15GB Linux=1,14GB Mac=1,13GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Corruption is a nebulous tag... Outside of fem-protag games where there are obvious corruption mechanics. The dev didn't add it, so clearly somebody thought there was corruption. I'd recommend playing the game and making up your own mind on that one.
Yeah, that's what I assumed lol, guess I'll just jump in.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Both the crunched and uncrunched version of this are crashing on launch for some reason - anyone else experiencing this?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Both the crunched and uncrunched version of this are crashing on launch for some reason - anyone else experiencing this?
I'm guessing you're playing on Android. You can download the Android LQ from that is built with an older version of renpy. It should fix that issue.

If you are on PC or MAC...Restart your computer is a good first troubleshooting step.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man I really liked this game but it seem like Cryoxxx will go through the rabbit hole with this game adding more wierd and totally uncalled for content. When this started it was suppose to be a space harem and it was doing a good job. After the orc rape/gangbang was added and remove i should have seen this coming but i decide to keep going and now an avoidable tentacle rape. Call me crazy but I'm seeing a pattern that is leading nowhere good. The next time something like that is added to the game, it will most likely be unavoidable.

Deathstalker22

Jan 1, 2019
1655572829217.png

Does anyone know which game the image in the upper right is referring to? I think it says Serenity III. But the only game called Serenity in f95zone doesn't feature that character.

Reactions: Zareem

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes