NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
First of all, I've received a bit of constructive criticism about how Sybil's scene was handled. Specifically how the "romantic" path played out near the end. I completely agree and have rewritten a good portion of it, separating it more from the "devotion" path. You can download the new version or you can replace the act4.rpy file in the game folder with the one I attached below. There is also some bug and typo fixes included.
So, just to check, if I went for the devotion path, there's no need to update or replay now? I was never really into the whole hentai tentacle stuff, but I must say I really liked your take on it, good stuff! And great to read we'll have another big Nyx scene coming up. Dominant Nyx for the win! :p

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So, just to check, if I went for the devotion path, there's no need to update or replay now? I was never really into the whole hentai tentacle stuff, but I must say I really liked your take on it, good stuff! And great to read we'll have another big Nyx scene coming up. Dominant Nyx for the win! :p
No reason to play unless you want to see the changes to the romance path!

Glad you liked the tentacle stuff! :love:

Reactions: NateGrey

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Noncon will never be a focus.

If the tentacles were the thing that made you squeamish, you might be better off stopping now. I love making interesting and unique sex scenes, so there will be more "weird" things to come.
So there's no chance of the weird shit being made optional/avoidable? I really dig the game and the characters but I'm not into seeing the girls in the MCs harem getting fucked/dp'd by any sort of other phallic object. Dildos are fine I guess but tentacles and shit aren't my cup of tea, the only "life like" dick involved should be the MCs. Just figured I'd ask before actually bouncing.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
So there's no chance of the weird shit being made optional/avoidable? I really dig the game and the characters but I'm not into seeing the girls in the MCs harem getting fucked/dp'd by any sort of other phallic object. Dildos are fine I guess but tentacles and shit aren't my cup of tea, the only "life like" dick involved should be the MCs. Just figured I'd ask before actually bouncing.

I want everybody to play OO, I think it's a great game...but based on those criteria I think bouncing is going to be your safest move.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Don't like getting cucked by magic tentacles? ;) Heh, just messing with ya. As far I remember, the tentacle scene was easily avoidable, so normally I would assume that also to be the case for further "weird" stuff. Of course, if it's made avoidable some people will inevitably complain about missing out on content, lol.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
question, i've played the whole game so far, and enjoyed it immensly, but what about corruption, so far most of what i've fall closer to the path of maledom that out and out corruption, is more proper corruption content planed or is what has been shown thus far what i should expect?

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
Tbh i'm very much on board with the tentacle scene. I wouldn't be ok with any other member of the crew, but Pip did try to kill the MC and would have gone for the other girls had she succeeded. I got nothing against throwing her to Nyx and her tentacles. Her cute face and childhood sob story be damned.

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes