TNTKit

Apr 16, 2019
Hmm I finally play this game again after a while, cleared the story and now when I check again the changes since 0.3.4 is really a lot. Should I replay the game from the start since there's a story rewritten?

Tailladar

Aug 16, 2021
Have à problem on Android, when il play video game with Nyx im Back in the time so hard like 1 hour gameplay and im dont Know if im stuck if i dont dont it

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I've played for about an hour and was quite disappointed to see that to progress the main story, I had to go through the lewd scene of a character I don't find attractive (the doctor). Is this the case for the entire game? It's kind of a deal-breaker for me being forced into relationships I dislike.

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
I've played for about an hour and was quite disappointed to see that to progress the main story, I had to go through the lewd scene of a character I don't find attractive (the doctor). Is this the case for the entire game? It's kind of a deal-breaker for me being forced into relationships I dislike.
the mc fucks pretty much every girl in the game.
if you dont like that then this probably isnt for you.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 2:

0.3.9 Worklog 2

Heyo, erryone! This week has been busy for me, but I still managed to get some OO work done.
I've been hard at work writing and rendering the newest Nyx scene. After a brief stint of writer's block, it's going pretty well now.
  • 40 new renders
  • a few hundred lines of dialogue
Not much to say except: Nyx is hot.

What's next? Keep working on her scene. I am hitting the point where the scene branches off between fdom and mdom, which presents some unique challenges. I'm so excited to see how this scene turns out!

I know it's a bit early to be thinking about this, but I am floored by the support I've received lately!

Thank you all for the support!

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The good thing is that the developer doesn't deny or confirm anything, so we'll have to wait to know if another dick will enter the girls?
No offense, but you said you were going to drop the game like a week ago. What kind of confirmation do you need?

Last edited:
Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
No problem, I don't have the game here anymore. I just wanted a confirmation from the developer himself, before locking the topic.
Many developers refuse to clarify these things, perhaps for fear of losing potential future customers. Which in my opinion would be a mistake. I will never support any game without knowing what it is about, and what may or may not be in it, now and in the future.
He did confirm the game will never feature NTR ever, and [minor spoilers ahead] after some story events you're the only guy remaining in the ship, so there's that.
Not that the other dude ever managed to fuck anyone... lol

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Better talk about shit, ops I meant NTR :Kappa: in threads of games that contain it.

Here is not necessary and useless

More discussions about best girl Noel or boobs and less ntr ones :WeSmart:

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes