lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
is there a structure to the military ranks? I personally got confused the first couple times Lym was referred to as major since you out rank her as a captain. other than that i am enjoying the story so far just left the 2nd planet

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
is there a structure to the military ranks? I personally got confused the first couple times Lym was referred to as major since you out rank her as a captain. other than that i am enjoying the story so far just left the 2nd planet
:unsure: Maybe it is like Mass Effect where they combo Navy & Marines? A navy captain and marine major? Still out of the ordinary to be elevated to such high ranks right out of training...but hey, pixelated tiddies. :giggle:

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
:unsure: Maybe it is like Mass Effect where they combo Navy & Marines? A navy captain and marine major? Still out of the ordinary to be elevated to such high ranks right out of training...but hey, pixelated tiddies. :giggle:
This is basically right. Cryo (correctly) assumed people would like to get to the good stuff without a full backstory of how everybody got their various ranks, titles, etc.

The USF has both a naval component and a marine component. The Captain, for example, only trained at the naval academy. However, Lym on the Agni, and Chalmers the engineer on the Bellona both did some officer training at the marine academy. Chalmers commanded a small company of marines on the Bellona, and if a similar complement had been designated to the Agni, Lym would have commanded it.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog 5: or

Dang. Nyx is hot.
  • 11 new renders
  • 4 new animations
  • Lots of lewd writing
This week has been focused on animations and some branching paths of the fdom route. I've used the branching path to do add some content that I really enjoy even if took a bit longer to push her scene along. A lot of you guys can guess what kind of content that is if you know me... Anywayyyyy, the paths are now coming back together for the finish of the fdom portion of her scene.

For those cultured enough to obey Nyx, I know you'll love the outcome of this scene! Writing all this teasing Nyx has been doing for this event has me itching to get to the mdom portion!

As always, thanks for the support!

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
0.3.9 Worklog 5: or

Dang. Nyx is hot.
  • 11 new renders
  • 4 new animations
  • Lots of lewd writing
This week has been focused on animations and some branching paths of the fdom route. I've used the branching path to do add some content that I really enjoy even if took a bit longer to push her scene along. A lot of you guys can guess what kind of content that is if you know me... Anywayyyyy, the paths are now coming back together for the finish of the fdom portion of her scene.

For those cultured enough to obey Nyx, I know you'll love the outcome of this scene! Writing all this teasing Nyx has been doing for this event has me itching to get to the mdom portion!

As always, thanks for the support!
Sin título.png

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
WARNING: LONG COMMENT - IMPRESSION OF THE GAME
Well, my adventure in this game has come to an end. What can I say? In short, it was so masterpiece that it's hard to put into words. But I'll try anyway.
To begin with, for some reason the universe did everything to make me miss this game. I stumbled upon it at least a few times, but for some reason I never tried to play it. It was as if I unconsciously closed the tab with the game and continued to do what I was doing. But just a week ago, when I found it again, I thought "Hmm, it looks damn familiar. It's like I've played it before, but the screenshots are completely unfamiliar to me." At the same moment, I downloaded it with interest and started playing.
This game hooked me from the first 10-15 minutes, I just couldn't put it down. But I had to take breaks in order not to reach the end of this version too quickly. In this game, I liked everything from seemingly banal things like the names of the characters(I'm a little tired of the typical character names that many game developers offer.) , to the plot and characters themselves.
I just love the space theme, this is one of the settings in which you can literally come up with content endlessly. At the same time, I have a slightly negative attitude towards games with free-roam elements, but in this game it is incredibly nice, a very convenient map and hitboxes with transitions to other locations are quite large, which is very satisfactory.
I think it makes no sense to talk about the graphic component of the game and animations, the quality is simply the highest possible. I was very surprised by the element with automaticaly changing angles during spicy scenes, the very fact of their presence is already worthy of praise, but the angles themselves are chosen just perfectly.
I'm also impressed with the choice of characters surrounding the protagonist. There is absolutely everything you could want here. But the absolute favorite among all for me is Nyx. I've always had a soft spot for characters like this with a personality like hers. The sexiest and hottest scene that I've ever seen is connected with her. (and I should clarify that I have played literally countless games of this genre). Speaking of the main character, he's pretty likable. Does not cause negative emotions, does not make stupid decisions (as it seemed to me). All in all, a great guy. :BootyTime:
The plot is interesting, clear, understandable and unhurried. Just the way I like it.
The text component of the game definitely deserves a rating of 10 out of 10. In my case, quite rarely a game can provide such pleasure from reading the text. It seemed to me that the developer is a very well-read person and knows how to write beautifully and clearly. Even during spicy scenes, the hand of a savvy person is felt. You do not read the banal "Oh yes oh yes, I'm at the limit. Oh oh oh oh."
As for the musical part of the game. I confess that this is a sore subject for me. So it turns out that when I play the game and read the text, I don’t pay much attention to the music. Based on what I heard, the music in the game is quite pleasant and does not interfere with the game process at all.
The comment turned out to be a little longer than I intended. But I couldn't help expressing my emotions more concisely. I express my deep gratitude and respect to the cryoxxx , you created an absolutely masterpiece project, which will only get better with time. This is the first game I ever played that I thought "I have to write a review for this game about how great this game is".

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I will first start off by saying that I have not finished the game and have only made it through the second planet due to a few issues that really dampened my enthusiasm for the game. Maybe I just to spoiled for content

But most of my issues revolve around the MC and Alex. Mostly due to the fact that Alex seems to be used a a convenient punching bag for many of the same issues that the MC has. What I mean by this is

1) Alex gets punished by the MC for not following orders -> you don't follow orders you get punished
2) In the opening scene we establish that Alex is a product of nepotism -> nepotism is bad.
3) We put Alex in his place for disrespecting you -> Respect the chain of command
4) Alex was guarding the ship so MC punishes him -> Guard the dropship

But then what happens?

1a) MC failed to follow orders so he gets punished by Mars yet we are to see this as perhaps unreasonable?
1b) MC immediate gets out of any consequences by having someone willingly volunteer to take his punishment
2) MC gets in trouble so his immediate reaction is to use his connections to Lyn's sister to get out of it
3) We can safely conclude that Alex does not care for the chain of command going as far as to bring a new member aboard his ship without consulting his direct superiors
4) MC leaves Alex behind as punishment (reasonable) but then proceeds to leave the drop ship unguarded

We are clearly meant to dislike Alex yet we see that many of the same flaws are present in both characters except the MC's flaws are sort of just brushed under the rug. I feel like that this clear difference in treatment is so jarring that it sort of snaps me out of it especially since the game creator seems to forget that Alex even exist at times only for him to show up and get bashed and disappear. Like what is his purpose? He was introduced as a potential rival, which could have easily been done by making him the captain of the other ship (which incidentally balances out the crew count of both ships like serious why does one ship have double the crew of the other) but then was quickly reduced to little more footstool for the MC. Not to mention how the MC who was supposedly the best in his class can't seem to even withstand a bit of edging, gets walked over by his crew (with the exception of Alex), and is just an idiot.

I really want to love this game but with how bad the MC and Alex are I really can't. Like the hub and movement are well designed and intuitive. It has a lot of tags that I like: harem, humiliation, rape, etc. The girls serve as great eye candy in nearly all their clothes. The scifi planet exploration theme gives lots of content potential. If the dev just makes the MC and Alex better I really think it would be a huge improvement. Just a simple touch as having Alex actually show up in the hub and around the ship would be nice.

Cabby0791

May 31, 2019
Sorry if this has been reported and known but I couldn't find anything for it when searching this thread. It looks like gallery unlock 28 is trying to unlock the wrong image. I already had image 29 unlocked from small medbay and when I clicked the small juice box (?) in captain's quarters at midday instead of unlocking image 28 it just showed me image 29 again. So at this point I've found all of the unlock items but still do not have image 28 unlocked.

Reactions: cryoxxx

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I will first start off by saying that I have not finished the game and have only made it through the second planet due to a few issues that really dampened my enthusiasm for the game. Maybe I just to spoiled for content

But most of my issues revolve around the MC and Alex. Mostly due to the fact that Alex seems to be used a a convenient punching bag for many of the same issues that the MC has. What I mean by this is

1) Alex gets punished by the MC for not following orders -> you don't follow orders you get punished
2) In the opening scene we establish that Alex is a product of nepotism -> nepotism is bad.
3) We put Alex in his place for disrespecting you -> Respect the chain of command
4) Alex was guarding the ship so MC punishes him -> Guard the dropship

But then what happens?

1a) MC failed to follow orders so he gets punished by Mars yet we are to see this as perhaps unreasonable?
1b) MC immediate gets out of any consequences by having someone willingly volunteer to take his punishment
2) MC gets in trouble so his immediate reaction is to use his connections to Lyn's sister to get out of it
3) We can safely conclude that Alex does not care for the chain of command going as far as to bring a new member aboard his ship without consulting his direct superiors
4) MC leaves Alex behind as punishment (reasonable) but then proceeds to leave the drop ship unguarded

We are clearly meant to dislike Alex yet we see that many of the same flaws are present in both characters except the MC's flaws are sort of just brushed under the rug. I feel like that this clear difference in treatment is so jarring that it sort of snaps me out of it especially since the game creator seems to forget that Alex even exist at times only for him to show up and get bashed and disappear. Like what is his purpose? He was introduced as a potential rival, which could have easily been done by making him the captain of the other ship (which incidentally balances out the crew count of both ships like serious why does one ship have double the crew of the other) but then was quickly reduced to little more footstool for the MC. Not to mention how the MC who was supposedly the best in his class can't seem to even withstand a bit of edging, gets walked over by his crew (with the exception of Alex), and is just an idiot.

I really want to love this game but with how bad the MC and Alex are I really can't. Like the hub and movement are well designed and intuitive. It has a lot of tags that I like: harem, humiliation, rape, etc. The girls serve as great eye candy in nearly all their clothes. The scifi planet exploration theme gives lots of content potential. If the dev just makes the MC and Alex better I really think it would be a huge improvement. Just a simple touch as having Alex actually show up in the hub and around the ship would be nice.

I'm not saying this is a wholly unfair take, but if that's really what bothered you about the game, I recommend you continue playing a bit further, as the issues with Alex do eventually come to a head. I would also say that unfairness is often a part of life, especially in hierarchical societies.

Anyway, that's just my pitch...I'm clearly biased...but it did seem like you enjoyed other parts of the game.

Reactions: applepie68

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Alex...hypocrisy...stuff
Besides my snideness above, I somewhat agree with you. Alex at first I thought was going to be a character we interact with and I think I did similar selections to you so was looking for some sort of conflict with him. Overall once on the ship Alex was poof, coming back for landings, and only later on but otherwise non-existent at least in the MC's world. To me though he seemed more throwaway since the whole attraction of the game is the MC being on a ship alone with a bunch of sexually active and attractive women.

Didn't really make the connections that you did between the actions of the two, but as I remind myself when watching a lot of TV shows, or reading books, some things just need to progress a certain way for the plot to work. It's a good point about immersion in the game where some things just pull you out, but the oppai just pulled me in again plus I wanted to see where this was going to go - especially with all the open relationships this Kirk-esque MC seems to be having.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9 Worklog:

Hey all. Short little worklog for this week!
  • 31 new renders
  • 3 new animations
  • 1 new event done
I had some intricate posing and animation work to do as I approach the end of fdom Nyx path. I really expected to be done with it by this point, but things have taken longer than I wanted.

What's next? I'm hoping to finish up the rest of the scene then move on to punishing the green-haired space elf.

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
MC will be impregnated by an alien parasite that will grow in his belly for 9 months and they will leave through his urethra like a chest burster (or in this case, dick burster).

Why? Don't you like being one in the JoJo family?
im intrigued if it's in the current build or not, just wonderin is all

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes