Jan 6, 2022
Glad to be of some use lol, yeah, idk what it is, just upsets my stomach, the story is FANTASTIC, I'm having a blast with it and even before I'm fully caught up, I can't wait for more
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Gido

Sep 22, 2018
so is the update going to drop any time soon or what ?? its been almost a month since the release for the subscribers

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
so is the update going to drop any time soon or what ?? its been almost a month since the release for the subscribers
I'll be making a devlog post about it soon, but shouldn't be too much longer. Ran into some setbacks that really hampered my render speed. I'm packing a lot of new content just into the public release so continue to be patient :whistle:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Xerxes Devlog: The finish line!: or

Hey guys! Thanks for your continued patience and support! I just wanted to stop by and give one last devlog before public release.

When I was thinking of undertaking this new rework, I was slotting in about 100-125 new renders. I wanted Xerxes to be short and sweet... As I'm taking my 220th render...I see that that number was extremely low! HAHA...

I forecast about 50 more renders until it's complete. Of course, those 50 won't take nearly as much time as the 50 painfully detailed renders before it! I plan to get an early build to my small proofreading team within the week. While they are doing their thing, I'll be working on some back-end things deep in the code.

No release date, but expect more than a couple of days devoted to polish.

If you can't wait to get your hands on Nyx, 0.3.9 is out now for patrons:

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020

Hey guys! Thanks for your continued patience and support! I just wanted to stop by and give one last devlog before public release.

When I was thinking of undertaking this new rework, I was slotting in about 100-125 new renders. I wanted Xerxes to be short and sweet... As I'm taking my 220th render...I see that that number was extremely low! HAHA...

I forecast about 50 more renders until it's complete. Of course, those 50 won't take nearly as much time as the 50 painfully detailed renders before it! I plan to get an early build to my small proofreading team within the week. While they are doing their thing, I'll be working on some back-end things deep in the code.

Thank you for your hard work, please let us know when the public release will be when you have completed your tasks ahead of you. I am looking forward to the next public release.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

Missed oppotunity for a Jojo reference in that preview pic smh

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017

My PC is in repair & i should be able to play when the update comes out so everyone can bet their ass off that i am excited to no end to play it as i love the game (especially the maledom scenes. My favorite scene is the nyx bj one).
Thumps up & hope the great quality & the resonable time between update continues

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Great game but the gallery is definitely bugged.
I had to use the gallery unlocker to see scenes I had during playing.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Great game but the gallery is definitely bugged.
I had to use the gallery unlocker to see scenes I had during playing.
I just started watching this(saw it on the site scroll) was wondering if it was worth a play :)

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I just started watching this(saw it on the site scroll) was wondering if it was worth a play :)
You should definitely play it.
Although perhaps you might want to wait a little bit until new update will be released.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You should definitely play it.
Although perhaps you might want to wait a little bit until new update will be released.

Is it a bit lite on content presently? Might play it anyway. I like the art style and always liked a space type scenario. Plus OPPAI !! when I get a chance I will at least check it out and see if its worth continuing. I see at least one other person I am familiar with likes it, that is enough for me to give it a shot.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes