Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is it a bit lite on content presently? Might play it anyway. I like the art style and always liked a space type scenario. Plus OPPAI !! when I get a chance I will at least check it out and see if its worth continuing. I see at least one other person I am familiar with likes it, that is enough for me to give it a shot.
It has more than enough story and sex in the current build.

Reactions: APoc1

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1666141202739.png

I went full dom on her.... So how do I read that "dominance" chart?

Is that what she has left as dom and it gets lower or is that my dom stat for her and it gets bigger.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It has more than enough story and sex in the current build.
Sweet will likely give it a play on the weekend or start rather have to finish another build that just dropped a week ago first. If I can pry myself from the hole. :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel
Feb 14, 2019
In the new update, will there be enough interactions to completely push her from dominant back to submissive? I made her dommy but i was wondering if I could make a save and then try to do both paths?

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Picked this up yesterday and am enjoying the hell out of it! Just an absolutely class game. I'll probably be writing down some full thoughts down the line but had just one tiny note in case it gets seen:

Thus far I don't think I've seen ANY issues with the English and writing, which has been great, except with the story encounter with Alex with you get back from Idris. Normally I wouldn't bring up any incidents of spelling errors, but usually that's because games tend to be fairly rife with them and this has been the only error I've spotted so far:

Just wanted to point out that it ought to be spelled: "court-martialled" instead of "court-marshaled".

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Also, another comment on a totally different topic. I just finished the 3rd main "story" mission (the rescue mission) and am now in the next main free-roam segment and my mind is genuinely blown that there is clearly already a full new set of free-roam activities... This is version 0.3 right? How is there so much content???

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Also, another comment on a totally different topic. I just finished the 3rd main "story" mission (the rescue mission) and am now in the next main free-roam segment and my mind is genuinely blown that there is clearly already a full new set of free-roam activities... This is version 0.3 right? How is there so much content???
Cryo doesn't believe in sleeping...

Reactions: Assassini
Apr 16, 2020
Something about this game makes me go wild
Probably the Boobs

Nice game btw especially the scenes from Doc (I probably liked all the scenes), Nyx (the Chad route) and Pip which is tentacle rape... welp It is what it is (Even If it is a bit weird, when it is well done it doesn't matter what it is)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 2114688

Would be nice if it were sooner...
Funder version was released a month ago...
well TBH from what i "searched"
if the funder was released at sept 22

the fastest public would probably around oct 23-31
or at the latest first or second week of november

but hey who knows
You guys are new so you might not have read the latest devlogs: and

TLDR: I am reworking a ton of Xerxes stuff and adding in for public release of 0.3.9!

I am looking to send my proofreaders an early build this weekend, which I will get a solid release date for it!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You guys are new so you might not have read the latest devlogs: and

TLDR: I am reworking a ton of Xerxes stuff and adding in for public release of 0.3.9!

I am looking to send my proofreaders an early build this weekend, which I will get a solid release date for it!
So a replay when released is necessary? Not that I mind.
Oh... and did you fix the gallery? Because in 3.8 it's very buggy.

Reactions: SkyRhythm

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
So a replay when released is necessary? Not that I mind.
Oh... and did you fix the gallery? Because in 3.8 it's very buggy.
No replay is necessary unless you want to see the new stuff.

For gallery, I haven't had any reports for the gallery unless you mean on Android which I've taken steps to clear up in 0.3.9

Reactions: monk456
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes