Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
No replay is necessary unless you want to see the new stuff.

For gallery, I haven't had any reports for the gallery unless you mean on Android which I've taken steps to clear up in 0.3.9

no replay..?? noice

cant wait for the public LOL

oh BTW
THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS MASTERPIECE LOL

i really love the "pace" of the story if i may say so my self

cant wait for the plot twist at the end or maybe in the middle of the story, who knows

Reactions: cryoxxx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No replay is necessary unless you want to see the new stuff.

For gallery, I haven't had any reports for the gallery unless you mean on Android which I've taken steps to clear up in 0.3.9
The gallery is definitely buggy on PC. I had a lot of scenes that I had ingame not being unlocked there. I had to use the gallery unlock mod to see them again. After I finished the current built I might add so it wasn't caused by the mod itself.

Reactions: cryoxxx

pinkcaitgang

Jun 28, 2020
Wow, what a fantastic game. I've really enjoyed what's done so far. The incel antagonist is just too good.
Some content I'd like to see, personally:
Nyx dom scene where, if you disobey multiple times, she makes you clean up your own creampie
More anal in general

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Wow, what a fantastic game. I've really enjoyed what's done so far. The incel antagonist is just too good.
Nyx dom scene where, if you disobey multiple times, she makes you clean up your own creampie
More anal in general
Nah the antagonist is just cringe and useless. The weakest part of the game

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: cryoxxx and IXL

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i felt that the incel antagonist is neither bad or good on the story so far.
i personally am curious about his further story though & i see in him great potential for netori scenes. for example fucking pip in front of him while taunting him (yes i know, not netori in the strictest sense as pip is just using him, but his reaction would be glorious).
or let his action get us to dominate another bitch like someone curently not in the game, someone of the big baddies &/or his mom.
cryoxxx, if something like that will come in the future know that i will cheer for that real bad

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Nah the antagonist is just cringe and useless. The weakest part of the game
i felt that the incel antagonist is neither bad or good on the story so far.
i personally am curious about his further story though & i see in him great potential for netori scenes. for example fucking pip in front of him while taunting him (yes i know, not netori in the strictest sense as pip is just using him, but his reaction would be glorious).
or let his action get us to dominate another bitch like someone curently not in the game, someone of the big baddies &/or his mom.
cryoxxx, if something like that will come in the future know that i will cheer for that real bad
More anal in general
Alex is heavily featured in the rework and in 0.3.9. I hope you guys enjoy his development as the game continues :eek:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Not like any of them were virgins (except Lym) They've all been touched, pawed at, groped...hands warmly held in other hands...
Oh I was more like talking about you mods favorite topic... any of the NTRs...

I just don't want him anywhere near the girls... for all I care he can go and die on that shithole planet we saw him the last time.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, I couldn't bear the wait anymore, plus I figured Cryo deserved my business for a while after putting out such a consistently good game, so I went ahead to join the Patreon to see the new content. And holy hell, it did not disappoint! There are a lot of games with good femdom content on here, but especially this Nyx scene is pretty much the best example of loving femdom I've ever seen! :love: I think I'll play it again tonight! And already looking forward to the next one...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, I couldn't bear the wait anymore, plus I figured Cryo deserved my business for a while after putting out such a consistently good game, so I went ahead to join the Patreon to see the new content. And holy hell, it did not disappoint! There are a lot of games with good femdom content on here, but especially this Nyx scene is pretty much the best example of loving femdom I've ever seen! :love: I think I'll play it again tonight! And already looking forward to the next one...
I personally don't care for femdom.
I'd be more interested in knowing what the new focus on Alex is....
The dev decided not to elaborate... which is never a good sign.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes