cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3.9X is now out for Everyone

039XReleasePromo.png

0.3.9X is out now for public that features the continuation of the crew's journey to the cluster and a brand new reworked Xerxes! I strongly urge you to give both routes for Nyx a try (and a separate save for each) as they are both really great content!

PC/Linux:
-
Mac: -
Android: -

Changelog:
  • 339+ new images
  • 24+ new Lewd animations
  • 6 new events
  • Branching Nyx Lewd scene
  • One new lewd scene written by the OO Loremaster TM
  • Important Nyx Relationship choice
  • 3600+ new lines of code and dialogue
  • New UI buttons
  • New save game location for Android (No more losing progress every patch)
  • Added ability to name saves
Xerxes Changelog:
  • Complete rework of the entire first mission
  • 300+ new images
  • 2 new animations
  • 1 new lewd scene featuring the Admirals
  • 2200+ new lines of code and dialogue
  • 1 new music track
  • 10 new sound effects
  • More Alex content added pre-Xerxes

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Oppai Odyssey [v0.3.9x] [Cryoxxx] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,87 GB / 1,10 GB - OppaiOdyssey-0.3.9X- pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,84 GB / 1,07 GB - OppaiOdyssey-0.3.9X- mac-crunched.zip
= ~28,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Hello, your game look really good, but i have some question pls.. iv read several page and post but something isn't still clear to me and i want a clear direct answer if anyone got time ! :)

Its a Harem game yeah.. but are all the girls in love with you and only you etc.. ?? ( i love that ) or they just fuck with the MC and that it.

Is ( Lesbian, Sharing, Rape, Femdom ) Completely avoidable ? (( i dont mean skippable but still is in the story )) i mean AVOIDABLE ? Like its not happening.

And i guess no NTR from the tons of post that say there is NONE of that in this game, and that nice ! From what iv read, those rape scenes has been removed right ? and Femdom has become avoidable yeah ? but what im wondering is about the unavoidable Lesbian, Sharing thing that i saw in a couple of posts, does this has been removed as well ?

Thank for anyone who will take time to answer me, i dont mind spoilers !!

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro and battali0n

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hello, your game look really good, but i have some question pls.. iv read several page and post but something isn't still clear to me and i want a clear direct answer if anyone got time ! :)

Its a Harem game yeah.. but are all the girls in love with you and only you etc.. ?? ( i love that ) or they just fuck with the MC and that it.

Is ( Lesbian, Sharing, Rape, Femdom ) Completely avoidable ? (( i dont mean skippable but still is in the story )) i mean AVOIDABLE ? Like its not happening.

And i guess no NTR from the tons of post that say there is NONE of that in this game, and that nice ! From what iv read, those rape scenes has been removed right ? and Femdom has become avoidable yeah ? but what im wondering is about the unavoidable Lesbian, Sharing thing that i saw in a couple of posts, does this has been removed as well ?

Hey, if you have this many holdups...you should just avoid the game! Thanks for your interest though

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

I only played 3.8 and 3.8 was amazing. If he didn't do a 180 with 3.9X then you should be fine.
Unfortunately this dev has the habit of not answering questions or he gives non-answers....

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I only played 3.8 and 3.8 was amazing. If he didn't do a 180 with 3.9X then you should be fine.
Unfortunately this dev has the habit of not answering questions or he gives non-answers....
You are asking for what future content I want to do. I don't know, whatever makes me horny, bro.

I am extremely active here, and I don't really appreciate you saying that I am avoiding a question. Thank you!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
More Alex content added pre-Xerxes
I need to ask ....... why?

It got better when he was gone, he was the worst part of the first few updates.

I literally skipped through his content because I have enough of those creepy fucked up incels IRL I don't need to see that in my entertainment.

Now there is more of his dumb shit?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I need to ask ....... why?

It got better when he was gone, he was the worst part of the first few updates.

I literally skipped through his content because I have enough of those creepy fucked up incels IRL I don't need to see that in my entertainment.

Now there is more of his dumb shit?
Some sorely needed character development for him and the Captain. He definitely wasn't the focus of the update, but his story needed a bit of love.

Reactions: TM | Twisted Games
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes