TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I need to ask ....... why?

It got better when he was gone, he was the worst part of the first few updates.

I literally skipped through his content because I have enough of those creepy fucked up incels IRL I don't need to see that in my entertainment.

Now there is more of his dumb shit?

It's a fair question, but the fact is he got on the spaceship with everybody else...it's a little weird not to see him for the entire game until the Xerxes mission. His new content is still pretty easily skipped through, but it's more realistic than having him completely disappear.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
..pretty sure it makes the dev horny...
I lol'd.

Everybody knows Alex is the one and only true protagonist of this game.

He was done dirty by Cryo AND I WILL NOT STAND THIS!

#freedomforAlex2022
But ..... Alex is free.

He walked off into the big wide universe.

All was well.

Alex was free, we were free, the world was in harmony.

Now that balance has gone and everything in the world is ruined. People will start eating Brussel Sprouts and drinking White Lightning like it's the 2000's again. Next thing you know Britney is back in fashion and "hit me baby one more time" stops sounding like a guide to domestic violence.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I need to ask ....... why?

It got better when he was gone, he was the worst part of the first few updates.

I literally skipped through his content because I have enough of those creepy fucked up incels IRL I don't need to see that in my entertainment.

Now there is more of his dumb shit?
If it's only for a bit character development it's ok... but I get NTR Vietnam flashbacks easily and when devs focus dev time on male side characters in a harem game it raises some eyebrows...

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I didn't see much of the 2000's, I was just hitting my teens as they finished but what I do remember is cheap cider, homework and terrible music.

Things are completely different now.

Now I can afford more expensive cider.
Yeah, but music got worse...

I honestly didn't think it could get worse than backstreet boys or n'sync...

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Cryoxxx
Friend I've been playing the previous vs and I even started to like it but I got discouraged at a certain point, the subtitles were huge and sometimes you can't even read everything, everything is cut.
Can you fix this?:(

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Finished 3.8 and played 3.9 where it said "24+ new animations" but the only two new events in the gallery were Nyx and then when it gets to the Gregorian stuff it says "next update". Am I missing something? Both Nyx events didn't seem to have 24 animations, --maybe 10? -- so are these animations redone for the earlier parts or something???

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes