Jan 29, 2018
Man, for as much as everyone praises the game, I feel Crestology is just such an underrated thing. I keep wondering about what it'll imply for the future, what can MC do as of yet, Eldar, etc.

Kinda makes me wanna go back to D&D and try to make a mechanic specifically to include it as 'techno-magic' lol

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
cryoxxx Can you please compress the game by compressing the renders to 480p ? Cause android doesn't install games above 1.8gb Of Course you can do that after public release and maybe fix the bugs.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx Can you please compress the game by compressing the renders to 480p ? Cause android doesn't install games above 1.8gb Of Course you can do that after public release and maybe fix the bugs.
It's already under the limit to install on android devices. If it is not installing, it is because another reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
i'm serious the reason why i download this game is because of that red haired commander but when i try to use gallery unlock i don't see her. but i try to play it until finish to see if she is available :(
there are no scenes with her currently

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I cannot find it for love, nor money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The guide says left side of screen, but I've clicked up & down the left (+right, top & bottom! lol) side of all visible screens & not found anything.
I've searched all over the left side of the room & still not seeing anything.

Also struggling with 13. Guide says Upstairs, evening - split hallway.
Not sure which split hallway, but couldn't see anything at either.
Can't find No. 14, in 3 room hallway, at night, outside rec room.
:unsure:
Can anyone help by showing me where these are, please?
Above Evening :eek:

Try different days, for the rest.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

xcfbxgfd

Feb 26, 2021
What a great game, exploring my sweaty belly fantasy.
But holy shit how dare you rob us a joy of a pointless moving back and forth throught the map. Minimap is a sin

• Haha
Reactions: NateGrey
Jan 9, 2022
Cryo, is this possible to add some sort of event recollection mechanic in a new update?
I absolutley want to fully read new Xerxes mission, but, as I write this, there is no way to fully reread past events (with exclusion of sex events).
I already half skipped the new prologue due to this (read through r18 events recollection) and I don't want to do this in a new update since an objectively best girl (according to my subjective fellings) is introduced there.

Like I can imagine MC using his computer or phone or something else in his room to remember certain scenes or missions.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Cryo, is this possible to add some sort of event recollection mechanic in a new update?
I absolutley want to fully read new Xerxes mission, but, as I write this, there is no way to fully reread past events (with exclusion of sex events).
I already half skipped the new prologue due to this (read through r18 events recollection) and I don't want to do this in a new update since an objectively best girl (according to my subjective fellings) is introduced there.

Like I can imagine MC using his computer or phone or something else in his room to remember certain scenes or missions.
No, I don't really want to do that. Just restart and play it over if you want to see it, or make saves for each event and label them.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes