CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
already played it u.u

it feels like soft gentle-femdom, between Nyx's and the Doctor's scenes(and Lym's scenes to a degree).

i don't mind (bc i love vanilla as a genre and gfd it's okay in my agenda) just pointing out my feelings about this release

hell, personally i would love a game that portrays the softest/vanilla-est side of BDSM(where humiliation is replaced by "trying to trigger cute embarrassment in the sub" and abuse is replaced by "cuddles and aftercare"), not sure if other players here would agree with it but still...just i'm sharing an opinion, i hope it's not a problem ^^
It's underrated to be sure though, if I'm honest, I get bored with it after a while. Though I guess nudging the character instead of jumping to extreme force would be a good way to escalate without loosing that cozy feeling.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
hell, personally i would love a game that portrays the softest/vanilla-est side of BDSM(where humiliation is replaced by "trying to trigger cute embarrassment in the sub" and abuse is replaced by "cuddles and aftercare"), not sure if other players here would agree with it but still...just i'm sharing an opinion, i hope it's not a problem ^^
It's underrated to be sure though, if I'm honest, I get bored with it after a while. Though I guess nudging the character instead of jumping to extreme force would be a good way to escalate without loosing that cozy feeling.
It's a fine line that I'm still exploring. I am not too sure what the extremes are going to be. Personally, I don't find the use of pain very appealing, at least in the femdom way. Bondage and ejaculation control will probably by the focus. Plus I really like Nyx's magic aspect during sex... :devilish:

Reactions: CatLimiter

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
From comments it seems like a lot of sexual content in this game has femdom themes. Can anyone tell me current and planned ratio between "normal" sex scenes and femdom ones? 50/50? 20/80? Is it worth to play through clunky freeroam stuff if I am not into femdom? :unsure:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
From comments it seems like a lot of sexual content in this game has femdom themes. Can anyone tell me current and planned ratio between "normal" sex scenes and femdom ones? 50/50? 20/80? Is it worth to play through clunky freeroam stuff if I am not into femdom? :unsure:
Really only felt like 2 of the scenes were femdom.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Only a bit of femdom. 15/85 femdom/normal and femdom can be skipped

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
1606556699365.png
For some odd reason, I always get this image despite there being a new scene in the room. Any idea how to fix this?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oppai Odyssey [v0.2.2] Cryoxxx

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 371 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 353 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It's a fine line that I'm still exploring. I am not too sure what the extremes are going to be. Personally, I don't find the use of pain very appealing, at least in the femdom way. Bondage and ejaculation control will probably by the focus. Plus I really like Nyx's magic aspect during sex... :devilish:
fair enough ^^

kikuri

Nov 24, 2018
what kind of sex of those 4 scene ? i hope 1 of those nyx/noel fucked

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Okay so I'm assuming there isn't a version ending message and it's just pass time on the ship until there's no more events? (after picking up nyx)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes