rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I liked seeing that there was a new update but from all the activities with the girls I kinda felt like they were all mad or annoyed with me, like a complete 180 turn from the previous update. All girls except for Noel. Plus I am wondering will we ever get to add Lym's sister to the harem?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I liked seeing that there was a new update but from all the activities with the girls I kinda felt like they were all mad or annoyed with me, like a complete 180 turn from the previous update. All girls except for Noel. Plus I am wondering will we ever get to add Lym's sister to the harem?
Don't worry. Update 0.2.2 is a WIP update. 0.2.3 has much more sweet scenes. =D

And for Lym's sister. She's one of my favs so stay tuned

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this game especially lym character she cute(because I like small and medium tits girls) hoping more scene for her in future but great game 10 out of 10 I hope you don't abandon this project (because I will haunt you for the rest of your life if you abandon it) just kidding (or not) hope you will success with this game god bless you and your family and this game (this game fucking sick bruhhhh this is what I want to see in H game not many game like this ) peace be upon you cryoxxx

Reactions: mybonerisbig123

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
cryoxxx Hi could you add more save page? Nearly all good renpy games have 999+ save page and players like me who like save often and recap memories when play again got problem with less page. For example I have only played one girl route and im already finished my all pages and slots. I was waiting this update for new save pages but looks like you dont add them. 9 save page is not good enough even little bit funny. I have seen some poor games with 1-9 save page but yours are not one of them, its looks good and i want play more so i would like to see more save page with new update. Thank you.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
cryoxxx Hi could you add more save page?
Hi! There is actually more than 9 saves.....but something happened with the font. If you click the invisible button next to the 9 you can move to page 10-999 and before the A to go back. In the newest update that has been fixed to look like this!
Untitle777d.png

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Was not a fan of the NYX domination scene.
Me to. I have quite like her, her personality and how hot she is! Damn she is S one :D But looks like our sexsual interest with her is not matched :( And I'm about to lose my head to that cliche. Why Witches always be dominant to men? Isnt that someting we need break? I think it is.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
KaliPrev.png

Patron CG set request featuring Vice Admiral Mars to be featured in the Image Gallery in 0.3 update. Download the full set in 8k here:

Get your very own CG set reward from "Oppai Lover" tier on patreon!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 938457

Patron CG set request featuring Vice Admiral Mars to be featured in the Image Gallery in 0.3 update. Download the full set in 8k here:

Get your very own CG set reward from "Oppai Lover" tier on patreon!
Hopefully she will be added to the harem in the future.

Reactions: cryoxxx

peleringris

Jun 9, 2020
I'm guessing I need a bit more posts before I can write a review so I'll just say it there; so far this game provides me the exact mix of story/lewd scenes (including the titjob fetish) I'm enjoying to unveil. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Quick poll for you young chaps. "What do you think Noel calls her mom?"

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.2.3EarlyAccess.png

0.2.3 makes its way to Early Access for Funder tier on patreon! Get it now:

Features:
  • 9 new events
  • 150 new renders
  • 10 new animations
  • A fun new minigame
Public release in a week! Join the for the latest news :)

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes