cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I have found the issue concerning the Android version animations and the fix will be out for the public release on Tuesday! So if you were having trouble with slow and laggy animations on Android before give the game another try then! Love you guys

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm missing the last scene in the gallery and I can't understand what I'm supposed to do.

Any ideas?

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm missing the last scene in the gallery and I can't understand what I'm supposed to do.

Any ideas?
Should be a scene with the green hair girl ( don't remember name).. When she wins against you at Mortal Kombat

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How are you all liking the update? I tried a few new things with the events... Like with Lym's event and speaking to Dr. Clermont first. Did you find the event more engaging having to do multiple steps and was it hard to understand?

And for Nyx's fighting game. Did you all enjoy that part? :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
How are you all liking the update? I tried a few new things with the events... Like with Lym's event and speaking to Dr. Clermont first. Did you find the event more engaging having to do multiple steps and was it hard to understand?

i'm about to discover if i like it(i was 2 days without PC, i'm catching up XDXD)

• Sad
Reactions: cryoxxx

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

I think extra steps adds a bit more depth. Not much nor is it necessary, but some depth nonetheless.
Makes it feel like they are more real. People are bloody complicated and can't have all their issues solved by showing up once and watching them masturbate.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I think extra steps adds a bit more depth. Not much nor is it necessary, but some depth nonetheless.
Makes it feel like they are more real. People are bloody complicated and can't have all their issues solved by showing up once and watching them masturbate.
Trying to find the sweet spot for engaging and still easy to understand. Hard to balance it with a ship full of events though! haha. It was my first crack at it and it doesn't seem like anyone is having difficulty finding the events so that's good.

Reactions: Skads
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes