Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Oppai Odyssey [v0.2.3] [Cryoxxx] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.45 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.43 GB

Compressed PC Size: 392.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 379.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
I think there's a bug when you meet Dr. Clermont at the Engineering bay at night and she agrees to meet after that at the Rec Room but I can't go there.
1608803103274.png

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
nevermind figured it out. Dr in her room... Reading her book again. I thought doing it twice was enough apparently one more time was key. I would prefer a different scene with the good Dr...

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I think there's a bug when you meet Dr. Clermont at the Engineering bay at night and she agrees to meet after that at the Rec Room but I can't go there.
Thank you for reporting this. It'll be fixed in the next update

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Enjoying it so far, but I have two questions related to the story.

1. Why even include Alex, it doesn't seem like he's all that important.

2. What was the point of going over Mars' head? Helping Nyx go back home is the definition of a goodwill mission and since we're supposed to be diplomats I'm not sure if she would have been all that bothered by it.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Enjoying it so far, but I have two questions related to the story.

1. Why even include Alex, it doesn't seem like he's all that important.

2. What was the point of going over Mars' head? Helping Nyx go back home is the definition of a goodwill mission and since we're supposed to be diplomats I'm not sure if she would have been all that bothered by it.
1. TBH I didn't know what to do with Alex. Girls are more fun. But I have plans for him starting next update!

2. "Goodwill mission" was not part of the plan. And either was telling the residents that they were from another planet. That is for the higher ups to decide. Which Mars prides herself on so she would have likely punished the crew for going above the call no matter if it was the right thing to do.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

SalomonBra

Dec 26, 2020
put 2 stars for the normal graphics and the first part of the game before returning from the planet, the reason is simple and this is a colossal deterioration in the plot and behavior of the MC. The guy has a relationship with a teacher, regular meetings with naked girls, and has a seizure and stuttering when he sees naked breasts in a sauna (.wtf?). The scene where Liam's room is filled with an aphrodisiac, she masturbates, and the host just spies on her like a schoolboy, and then runs away (.wtf?). In addition to the scene of female domination, well, I agree, there are those who like it, but you can make it so that there are options with different development and not skip the scene (for example, in the last scene with FD, pressing the resistance button, put a dialogue with the girl (you are adamant, this time I'll let you finish.) You can develop your characters more flexibly.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Great game.
Also, great idea of the green circle around character, greatly improves moving forward with each of the characters and not wasting time running around.
I'm sure most want to know, when do you anticipated the next release?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm sure most want to know, when do you anticipated the next release?
Glad you asked! I just released a devlog!
TLDR: Getting close to beta release. Target of beginning of January.

Reactions: junior366

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Is it a bug that when you meet up with Noel and the Dr. for a sauna, that given the three options of sit next to Noel, the Dr, or between them both you always sit next to Noel?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is it a bug that when you meet up with Noel and the Dr. for a sauna, that given the three options of sit next to Noel, the Dr, or between them both you always sit next to Noel?
Intended. She forces you to sit there. Sorry for the confusion

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes