DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Bug i can't click on lym after alex leaves the room the whole scene disappears.
All i see is the Red crew 3 door and the rest is black with white stripe ?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Bug i can't click on lym after alex leaves the room the whole scene disappears.
All i see is the Red crew 3 door and the rest is black with white stripe ?
Uhh.. that sounds really odd. Can you screenshot for me and tell me what system you are on. Android/pc/mac

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
PC and using the compressed version
Ah that makes sense about the compressed version. It looks like it breaks the game. I didn't make the compressed version or test it so I cannot troubleshoot it. You will have to download and play the full version it seems. Thank you for the information though.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Oppai Odyssey [v0.2.3] [Cryoxxx] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.45 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.43 GB

Compressed PC Size: 384.8 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 367.9 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
It seems the compressed version breaks the game screens. I will be editing it in the OP until it is fixed.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Intended. She forces you to sit there. Sorry for the confusion
Ah ok. It may help to have some action description happen of what you were trying to do when suddenly... "As you attempt to sit next to Dr., Noel pats the spot next to her." Or something that way we the player recognize our choice was registered.

Thank you for answering. Happy New Year.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Ah ok. It may help to have some action description happen of what you were trying to do when suddenly... "As you attempt to sit next to Dr., Noel pats the spot next to her." Or something that way we the player recognize our choice was registered.

Thank you for answering. Happy New Year.
Good idea. Added a little line of text in there

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Ah that makes sense about the compressed version. It looks like it breaks the game. I didn't make the compressed version or test it so I cannot troubleshoot it. You will have to download and play the full version it seems. Thank you for the information though.
It seems the compressed version breaks the game screens. I will be editing it in the OP until it is fixed.
Only saw it now, it should work now. Replaced the navigation files with the originals.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
what should i do why my game is buggy
i should ask lym if she need help
but it appear this buggy and clicking just work as a roll back and go back to dialogue
1609552355375.png

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
what should i do why my game is buggy
i should ask lym if she need help
but it appear this buggy and clicking just work as a roll back and go back to dialogue
View attachment 966994
That happens if you used the old compressed version. I believe it is fixed now if you want to download that now

Reactions: x_man

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm enjoying the game, but it can be hard to find the content.

I can't find pictures 1st and 6th on page 3 of gallery no matter what.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

You have to go upstairs to thier rooms. Follow the green circles on the map and minimap for new events. :)

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm clicked every girl and every room dozens of times at this point over dozens of days talking to every girl in every space they show up in. Pretending it's "idiot-proof" doesn't help and makes you look like an ass.

It obviously is hard to trigger some of the events.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I'm clicked every girl and every room dozens of times at this point over dozens of days talking to every girl in every space they show up in. Pretending it's "idiot-proof" doesn't help and makes you look like an ass.

It obviously is hard to trigger some of the events.
I don't know what more to say. Upstairs in their respective rooms. Dr Clermont in the morning and Nyx in the Evening. It really is as simple as following the green circles

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Page 3 of gallery, 1st picture is when you visit Dr. Clemont in her room during her morning reading time. Should trigger the second time you go read with her.
The 6th picture of page 3 is after playing a video game with Nyx for a second time. She beats you, accept your punishment.

Hope that helps you.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

It obviously is hard to trigger some events.
Pretending? What you should do is "Check every green circle on the map at every hour"(morning, noon, evening and night)

If it's not idiot-proof then i'm bloody Einstein

and yeah i wanted to sound like an ass because there are 3 pages in this thread filled with people asking for this same thing over and over

cryoxxx is nice enough to answer, but the search button exists for a reason, not mentioning the fact that there is only one solution, which is: check the green circles.

...now they're going to tell me that people use walkthrough to play My New Family(when the only thing you've to do is saying yes to everything you want to see...)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes