Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Each encounter with Nyx makes me wish more and more we'd had the choice to leave her on the planet.
i mean, your signature explicitly says that you're not into femdom....so it's easy to guess that you're not into gentle-femdom or femled-relationships(it's a thing? Some websites have this tag...)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
i mean, your signature explicitly says that you're not into femdom....so it's easy to guess that you're not into gentle-femdom or femled-relationships(it's a thing? Some websites have this tag...)
Quite true but even then I wouldn't mind her so much if she wasn't so mean spirited about it or showed any interest in the MC beyond humiliating him. As it stands she just comes off as a domineering bitch out to demean the MC.

Reactions: \EGOIST

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Quite true but even then I wouldn't mind her so much if she wasn't so mean spirited about it or showed any interest in the MC beyond humiliating him. As it stands she just comes off as a domineering bitch out to demean the MC.
the game is only in ver. 0.2.3 which is a early version, although there is a lot of content, the situation barely reached the end of the prologue.

if this game was a comic or an RPG(like dragon age) we would be at that part where we're still recruiting and searching for all the party-members

so MAYBE Nyx will change, maybe she will not, but it's too early (in my opinion) to judge her.

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 969717
New Devlog out now.
This is one that I would like for you all to read as it contains a lot of information that I would love to hear your opinions about!
My opinion: I'm okay with everything you said, nothing to complain about it, which is a good thing, it means i don't have issues of any kind so far, i like all the characters so far, but now that you mentioned a Lym's new scene, i'm eager to see it XD

craigman1211

Apr 7, 2018
Good game with a lot of potential, the art and animation is solid but it could use some UI improvements.

1. There should be some kind of guide or menu that tells you a little bit about what you should do in order to move to the next step with a girl.
2. The map is convoluted and difficult to navigate.
a. Given that there are no interactable elements to any of the rooms I would suggest focusing more on moving through the mini map, when a girl is in her room you shouldn't have to use the door to go in to see her, you should be able to use the map.
b. You should be able to access both floors from the mini-map, possibly though a toggle, having to transition through floors like that seems unnecessary.
3. If you cannot visit a girl in her room, you should symbolize that, maybe put a red circle around her picture or something.

On a whole I gave this game a good review, I think it has a ton of potential and I enjoyed playing though it. I think the art is top notch and I look forward to future updates.

This was a review of version 0.2.3

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Good game with a lot of potential, the art and animation is solid but it could use some UI improvements.

1. There should be some kind of guide or menu that tells you a little bit about what you should do in order to move to the next step with a girl.
2. The map is convoluted and difficult to navigate.
a. Given that there are no interactable elements to any of the rooms I would suggest focusing more on moving through the mini map, when a girl is in her room you shouldn't have to use the door to go in to see her, you should be able to use the map.
b. You should be able to access both floors from the mini-map, possibly though a toggle, having to transition through floors like that seems unnecessary.
3. If you cannot visit a girl in her room, you should symbolize that, maybe put a red circle around her picture or something.

On a whole I gave this game a good review, I think it has a ton of potential and I enjoyed playing though it. I think the art is top notch and I look forward to future updates.

This was a review of version 0.2.3
Good points all around. There is going to be interactables in the next update. And the map floor navigation is something I am working on will try to implement something nice for 0.3. Hopefully all these improvements will lead to a better playing experience. Thank you for the kind words and review!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
getting the same issue as well. using a non-compressed version
Sorry dude. If you are experiencing that same error, you have to have downloaded the compressed version or somehow your files were corrupted during extraction. Only thing to do would be to redownload.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.3BETA_TEASER.png
0.3 just released into beta for Donator+ patrons. Get it here:

Features:
  • 170 new renders
  • 11 new events
  • 2 new sex scenes
  • 5 new animations loops
  • Full story progression remake
  • All new collectible mini-game
  • 20 new unlockable images in gallery

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
lym_yoori7.png
0.3 moves to early access for Funder+ patrons. Get it here:

Features:
  • 175 new renders
  • 11 new events
  • 2 new sex scenes
  • 5 new animations loops
  • Minimap UI improvements (Click on charcter tokens to teleport directly)
  • Full story progression remake
  • All new collectible mini-game
  • 20 new unlockable images in gallery
Public release is scheduled for January 28th. So, stick around or join the for the latest updates.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017

0.3.1 Development worklog is out now.
TLDR: New planet. New girls. Lots of work!

And for all of you that aren't following me on twitter or discord. I posted a sexy little animation commission there.
NON-CANON BTW:

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes