V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
I have played this since V0.2.3, and so far i'm quite enjoying it, i'd be lying if I said I didn't have a couple favourites, but this happens sometimes.

I am eagerly awaiting the next release for more content, I've tried many with the more interactive game-style and other's that are mostly reading, this is one of the one's i'd rate as worth my time unlike several after trying I couldn't even get into at the start, of course many would disagree with me on the one's I found not to my liking being how well they have done, but everyone has their own tastes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
A guide for images position? :p another great update :love:
Gotta let everyone look around a bit before any guides, hehe. For a hint, the hidden objects are linked to what time of day. So if it isn't there at morning, try looking at night in the same room.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
A very good game! ... exquisite dolls, cool scenes, simple interface and a good story. You have to try it. Sorry, my English is not very good.

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Didn't know that the new update already came out, sometime the new one didn't appear in the Lastest updates. Now I'm download it and can't wait to play it

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Didn't know that the new update already came out, sometime the new one didn't appear in the Lastest updates. Now I'm download it and can't wait to play it
I just tried pushing it to the "latest updates" section again. But it doesnt seem to be working right now :( Have fun!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just tried pushing it to the "latest updates" section again. But it doesnt seem to be working right now :( Have fun!
I think only Mods can make the update to appear on the Last updates so it was a bit inconvenience, so you had no other choice but wait for someone to take notice. By the way I love the "photos searching" and the new "!" system, it make the game more fun and easier to track the quest and event than before. A little bit with the searching: Does those items only appear when some characters in the areas at the specific time or it will appear randomly?
And that girl Momiji look very sexy, wonder if she will become 1 of the crew member in the future?

Last edited:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I think only Mods can make the update to appear on the Last updates so it was a bit inconvenience, so you had no other choice but wait for someone to take notice. By the way I love the "photos searching" and the new "!" system, it make the game more fun and easier to track the quest and event than before. A little bit with the searching: Does those items only appear when some characters in the areas at the specific time or it will appear randomly?
And that girl Momiji look very sexy, wonder if she will become 1 of the crew member in the future?
The items appear throughout the ship but they are time dependent meaning one might not be there in the living room in the morning but there will be one there at night. Try looking in the room and skipping time!

Momiji (Lym's sister) is really beautiful and I have big plans for her! <3

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Brilliant update and game. Im missing two scenes, but will keep trying. Lots of photos still to find too.

Some of the collection items are tiny and so easily missed, so be warned, check properly! :)

Ive decided to patreon this dev too. :)

• Red Heart

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Im also assuming that all images and all events can be got to, regardless of choices made.... ?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Im also assuming that all images and all events can be got to, regardless of choices made.... ?
No. Certain events can only be gotten by certain choices. Most of them are obvious. One example of a missable scene is the Orcs in the cave. :) If you want to share what scenes in the gallery you are missing I can point you in the right direction.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No. Certain events can only be gotten by certain choices. Most of them are obvious. One example of a missable scene is the Orcs in the cave. :) If you want to share what scenes in the gallery you are missing I can point you in the right direction.
Hi, Thanks :)

Below are three screenshots.

First two are the scene gallery sets I have completed so far. Last image is the Image Gallery. Im still hunting around but some im struggling with as you can see... lol

1.JPG

2.JPG

image gallery so far...JPG

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
1st is Noel's Gym scene in the shower. Before going to Xerxes :)
2nd is the mentioned Orc scene in the cave on Xerxes (watch instead of shoot)
3rd. Gotta keep looking! hehe. (I will post a guide later once everyone had their fun)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
1st is Noel's Gym scene in the shower. Before going to Xerxes :)
2nd is the mentioned Orc scene in the cave on Xerxes (watch instead of shoot)
3rd. Gotta keep looking! hehe. (I will post a guide later once everyone had their fun)
Thanks matey bloke, I guess I cannot see these then based on the status of where I am in the game. :( I guess the only way is to restart.

I will have another look for the images though. Keep it up mate.

Last edited:

noobfaker

Mar 4, 2018
Finally found all the collectables. Is there anyway you can highlight them when you hover your mouse over them? Some of the collectables are way too small.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Finally found all the collectables. Is there anyway you can highlight them when you hover your mouse over them? Some of the collectables are way too small.
Yeah, I agree, I mean I have amazing eye sight, but some way to easy to overlook... Its good fun though trying to find them.

Im just missing two now... :(

image gallery so far part 2...JPG

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes