cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Finally found all the collectables. Is there anyway you can highlight them when you hover your mouse over them? Some of the collectables are way too small.
That would make things too easy haha =) But overall this was a learning experience on where to put them. I will be moving some of the harder ones around and all new ones will be decently sized :)

Yeah, I agree, I mean I have amazing eye sight, but some way to easy to overlook... Its good fun though trying to find them.

Im just missing two now... :(

View attachment 1009271
Number 6 is the hardest one to find. Look around in Nav during the evening :D

Reactions: IXL and noobfaker

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, im looking... lol but Im not seeing...lol

However I guess it might differ from what day perhaps...

needle in a haystack lol.JPG

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I just found it... Lets just say, looking up that high was my last place to look... lol

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Now for the final one...

This is a bit of light relief for a friday morning. lol

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It take a little bit of sharp eyes to see the items sometime, like there's a very tiny golden object the size of sand in the shooting range when Lynx training that I found was a little weird and decide to click on it. Or when in the area near the cockpit in the night I'm just accidently click on 1 place a luckily it was an item, even though I didn't even saw it at all
It was fun but at the same time tiresome, but every photos at the very least worth the effort

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
It take a little bit of sharp eyes to see the items sometime, like there's a very tiny golden object the size of sand in the shooting range when Lynx training that I found was a little weird and decide to click on it. Or when in the area near the cockpit in the night I'm just accidently click on 1 place a luckily it was an item, even though I didn't even saw it at all
It was fun but at the same time tiresome, but every photos at the very least worth the effort
:) My goal is exactly that with the battery in the shooting range. Plus you have to think that these will be here throughout the game and you dont have to claim all 20 at once! A bit overload for that haha.

Reactions: IXL

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
:) My goal is exactly that with the battery in the shooting range. Plus you have to think that these will be here throughout the game and you dont have to claim all 20 at once! A bit overload for that haha.
Yeah! Kinda furstrating when I'm still have 3 photos missing but I guess it was already a great archivement to found 17/20 photos within an hour, so I'll saving the last 3 for next time, and I think you could add some photos from previous updates in the image gallery too (the selfie one with the doctor, I love that photo but didn't saw it in the Gallery)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Is it possible to make a small change in the game to have a pop up saying "item found"? Sometimes ive clicked on items and they have been added to gallery and ive not even realised it....

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Yeah! Kinda furstrating when I'm still have 3 photos missing but I guess it was already a great archivement to found 17/20 photos within an hour, so I'll saving the last 3 for next time, and I think you could add some photos from previous updates in the image gallery too (the selfie one with the doctor, I love that photo but didn't saw it in the Gallery)
Hehe. Noted. I have so many CGs that I want to share (Halloween stuff!) Will be adding more hidden objects in the future for sure!

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is it possible to make a small change in the game to have a pop up saying "item found"? Sometimes ive clicked on items and they have been added to gallery and ive not even realised it....
There is a pop-up that says that! It might not be showing up if you have it set to skip :)

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
And yeah, I really love the Dr Character and her clothing outfit. Very nice, if theres more of this then Im a patreon level 3 (
Donator) for life. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: cryoxxx

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And yeah, I really love the Dr Character and her clothing outfit. Very nice, if theres more of this then Im a patreon level 3 (
Donator) for life. :)
Dr Clermont was 1 of the best girl beside Noel, love that chocolate skin mechanician so I would like to have more of her too

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The game sounds interesting to me. But I don't like domination or rape. Is it possible to avoid them?
You didn't rape anyone in this game, it was actually for 1 of the quest where MC go to some fantasy planet filled with Orc and Goblin and got his girls kidnapped by them. If you choose wait not to rescue and watch you will saw the villager girls being raped, luckily none of your girls be the victim to those monsters

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You didn't rape anyone in this game, it was actually for 1 of the quest where MC go to some fantasy planet filled with Orc and Goblin and got his girls kidnapped by them. If you choose wait not to rescue and watch you will saw the villager girls being raped, luckily none of your girls be the victim to those monsters
Can you prevent the rape from happening, or just leave without seeing it?

Regarding domination (femdom in this case) is it possible to avoid it, or to ignore the girl or girls?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can you prevent the rape from happening, or just leave without seeing it?

Regarding domination (femdom in this case) is it possible to avoid it, or to ignore the girl or girls?
You can avoid it if you choose to act right away and don't wait and watch, the Orcs and Goblins only start to rape their victim if you wait

Reactions: Lerd0 and BlasKyau
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes