cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Will we be able to be "dominant" towards Nyx in the future?(noticed there isn't a "male domination" tag) Or is this gonna be a 1 way street? lol...Not fussed either way, just wanna know what we can look forward to lol :LOL:
Karma works in Oppai Odyssey universe ;)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
that's quite fast...wasn't like 2 weeks ago the last update?
2 weeks ago was the public release. Which was "finished" 4 weeks ago haha. This update took MUCH longer since adding the gallery system and revamping the prologue was time consuming :D

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
More than halfway done with the new update! Got a few more events to finish then add all of them to the ship. :coffee:
I'd say about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before it goes to beta. =)
that's quite fast...wasn't like 2 weeks ago the last update?
2 weeks ago was the public release. Which was "finished" 4 weeks ago haha. This update took MUCH longer since adding the gallery system and revamping the prologue was time consuming :D
It's been 2 weeks already? Man i hate being in lockdown but time seems to be flying by, means this next update will be out before we know it, and I can't wait I still need to repay Nyx for her "service" the 1st time we met :devilish::love:.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.2.2beta.png
0.2.2 Just released into beta for Donator+ tiers on patreon. Get it .

Whats new in 0.2.2 BETA Release:
  • 15 new events
  • 155 new renders
  • 4 fully animated sex scenes
  • 10 new animations

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Road to 0.3 Development Worklog posted on patreon:

I set some expectations on what to expect going forward and would really like to hear your opinons! So give it a read!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes