Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Don't think about the fact that both of those girls were 1 orc dick away from an airtight seal. :LOL:
Luckily there's no pregnancy tag so lil half orcs shouldn't be a problem, wouldn't mind having some halflings with some nice looking alien birds in the future though. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Is pregnancy planned content and if so is it in game or more story ending.
No pregnancy content planned. But maybe one of the planets might feature it one day. Main cast pregnancy is highly doubtful though unless FAR down the line

Reactions: Batman187

CatLimiter

Sep 21, 2019
how's the femdom in this game going to work in the future? is it going to be isolated to the witch or are other characters going to have multiple paths or is this going to be linear with the option to skip?

Personally I'm hoping for the second option. I like seeing how different character behave in different roles but I can imagine be being a pain in the ass to develop.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
how's the femdom in this game going to work in the future? is it going to be isolated to the witch or are other characters going to have multiple paths or is this going to be linear with the option to skip?

Personally I'm hoping for the second option. I like seeing how different character behave in different roles but I can imagine be being a pain in the ass to develop.
The witch (Nyx) will focus on femdom content but with subpoints for romance/vanilla sex. Femdom content will be avoidable through choices.
The other girls will definately explore femdom through sex scenes but it won't ever be as heavy as it is with Nyx. They will have other branching options not related to femdom.
Making a "corruption" type game is not really what I am going for, although it would be cool.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The witch (Nyx) will focus on femdom content but with subpoints for romance/vanilla sex. Femdom content will be avoidable through choices.
The other girls will definately explore femdom through sex scenes but it won't ever be as heavy as it is with Nyx. They will have other branching options not related to femdom.
Making a "corruption" type game is not really what I am going for, although it would be cool.
I guess Nyx will be into Gentle Femdom(yep it's a thing, the short version of it is "A woman that flirts like a man to a man" like calling him "baby or sugar" and doing all the flirty things a man would do to their beloved girlfriend <-- it's the shortest version, of course, it's slightly more complicate than that but still...)

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Will we be able to be "dominant" towards Nyx in the future?(noticed there isn't a "male domination" tag) Or is this gonna be a 1 way street? lol...Not fussed either way, just wanna know what we can look forward to lol :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes