rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ah. No they just took her prisoner.
Thanks for the response and I will definitely work for the nice route with her. On a side note will the teacher Ms. Saeko be joining the MC in the future? I didn't want to leave her behind. So much potential there, and she already has a thing for the MC.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for the response and I will definitely work for the nice route with her. On a side note will the teacher Ms. Saeko be joining the MC in the future? I didn't want to leave her behind. So much potential there, and she already has a thing for the MC.
Well she's quite far away from the crew. So she will stay a side character for now :)

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
There is one major femdom scene currently in game. Although there is light femdom vibes throughout. Nyx (Witch character) will be mainly focused on femdom scenes (skippable).
Question: When you say skip the scene.
You mean that it still happen but you will not see it.
or
There never happen ??

Jun 12, 2020
pls stop put femdom tag when you have one foot scene and 2 oral scene, play 1h30 still no femdom content
Male dom = men on top
Femdom = women on top
Bdsm = both and more
kink = oral sex, kiss ass, foot, sissification, gay, classic sex...... =/= bdsm or femdom content
the game is nice, the animation are really great, nice writting, but we are more about a visual novel with some hot moment than a game

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Oppai Odyssey [v0.2.1.7] Cryoxxx

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.11 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.09 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 564 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 547 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
played the new chapter

it was enjoyable u.u although i was scared when we see the night-date u.u that "bump" on/in Lym's skirt made me fear she was a trap all along then i was like "Don't be trap-ist(like anti-traps XD)! You're okay with Evie from SummertimeSaga because it makes sense based on how her sister describes her and her love-story is well developed/written, here it's the same thing" so yeah i wouldn't mind(or cared) if she was a trap/sissy/a woman trapped in a man's body

not giving an idea just explaining this little and innocent jumpscare i got before continuing to play XDXD

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Man I loved this game. And um Lyms sisters model is ridiculously hot, along with the model for MC's rival. Hope to see more of them in the future, along with all the gorgeous girls in the main cast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxiton and cryoxxx

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And the way the camera pans up...hahahaha you poor soul.
I wouldn't mind like i already stated, Lym as a character is decently written, i choose willingly to have Blaire to be a trap in Bravehart Academy and same for Evie in Summertime Saga because Blaire is very boyish for being a girl(and i think no girl with self-respect would go to school dressed like that XD) and Evie has a whole story about how her parents loved her even after they learned how different she is(implying that she is a woman in a man's body so yeah one of those transgenders who don't want to change or can't afford the change but still look girly/feminine) [ultimately in both games you can choose their gender but story-wise + my opinion here: it doesn't make much sense to have them in their girl-form]

so yeah i don't see why i should have problems with a possible trap-character when it's well-written

(i'm trying to sound more pro-lgbt+ as possible but i'm very ignorant with the terms, have mercy)

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I don't really like femdom at all. Will there be an option to ignore the witch or have a different relationship with her in the future? I do appreciate that there was an option to skip content with her in this release.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I don't really like femdom at all. Will there be an option to ignore the witch or have a different relationship with her in the future? I do appreciate that there was an option to skip content with her in this release.
Copying from previous reply
For sure. She may be tough on the outside but there's a sweet core inside that you'll have to work for. Planning a nice route to her that can bypass the femdom stuff. But it might be a while on the sexual content since that will be her focus.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Copying from previous reply
For sure. She may be tough on the outside but there's a sweet core inside that you'll have to work for. Planning a nice route to her that can bypass the femdom stuff. But it might be a while on the sexual content since that will be her focus.
Ah I didn't see it before, sorry about that. Thank you for responding though, cheers!

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes