Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i really like this new game but i have one problem with it when the first mission starts if you missed a scene with one of your crewmates you can't go back and see it you have to reload an old save can we in the future have the option to start missions are self's so we don't miss anything don't mean to be too negative the game looks beautiful and i like the idea of a mass effect style game (y)

Reactions: cryoxxx

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
when the first mission starts if you missed a scene with one of your crewmates you can't go back and see it you have to reload an old save.
That sounds like a great idea. I will take that into account when the crew goes on their next mission.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Work on the rework is going really well. Release coming this week. You can read the newest on patreon. Lots of previews like this one there. teacher_scene15.png
And for those wondering... MC got himself an update as well. He's now a faceless body...with a huge cock! You served us well but you won't be missed!

Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys, I need some help, I'm blocked. :/
I have to do my first mission, I think it was to go to some planet for whatever reasons (It was around a week ago that I played it so I forgot a bit) but I can't leave the ship no matter how many time pass and where I click. I have talked to the three girls in (almost?) every period of time (morning, afternoon, etc) and several days passed since I got the mission but I'm still here...

PS: I'm playing on android if it's important.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help, I'm blocked. :/
I have to do my first mission, I think it was to go to some planet for whatever reasons (It was around a week ago that I played it so I forgot a bit) but I can't leave the ship no matter how many time pass and where I click. I have talked to the three girls in (almost?) every period of time (morning, afternoon, etc) and several days passed since I got the mission but I'm still here...

PS: I'm playing on android if it's important.
You are probably missing an event. Try going to the sauna with Dr. Clermont again =)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
AI_2020-09-30-11-49-21-783.png
0.2.1.7 Public Release!

Finish your first mission now!
  • 170 new renders
  • Completed main story mission
  • 2 Fully animated scenes with 7 animations total
  • Fully updated prologue
  • 205 Updated renders

Last edited:

evervolv

May 17, 2017
Really liked this game. Wish to see more close ups with girls like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last game I remember using this is Something Unlimited. For me it's one of best parts of game :sneaky:
Anyway keep up good work, going to support you on patreon :coffee:

evervolv

May 17, 2017
Glad you like the pan-up/pan-down feature. I usually keep it for new outfits or character introductions but if you like it, I might use it more often =)
It really has a good use not only in introductions or outfits, but also for a special scenes like girls showering for example :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: cryoxxx

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
How much femdom is there, and how much femdom do you plan to have? Just the witch or is there more to expect down the line?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
How much femdom is there, and how much femdom do you plan to have? Just the witch or is there more to expect down the line?
There is one major femdom scene currently in game. Although there is light femdom vibes throughout. Nyx (Witch character) will be mainly focused on femdom scenes (skippable).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There is one major femdom scene currently in game. Although there is light femdom vibes throughout. Nyx (Witch character) will be mainly focused on femdom scenes (skippable).
Any chance for just normal sex/romance scenes with Nyx? Also quick question those ogre/orcs didn't touch right?

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Any chance for just normal sex/romance scenes with Nyx?
For sure. She may be tough on the outside but there's a sweet core inside that you'll have to work for. Planning a nice route to her that can bypass the femdom stuff. But it might be a while on the sexual content since that will be her focus.
Also quick question those ogre/orcs didn't touch right?
Sorry I don't quite understand.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes