Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
So, positive things first:

The negative(s):

- The MC looks pretty weird, and I can't point my finger at what exactly it is. His chubby cheek face looks feminine and the whole chest / shoulder area looks.. wrong. His red suit is also made for women and looks off on a male character.
- In my opinion, the characters don't really seem "alive". Don't know if I'm missing expressions or more bubbly / believable dialogue. I think this is something that will improve over time.

I've bookmarked this thread and I'm looking forward to the next updates. :)
I agree, the MC is definitely odd looking. I assumed the MC was male but when looking at the model it looks like the MC has been undergoing estrogen treatments and the spacesuit reinforces that image.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I agree, the MC is definitely odd looking. I assumed the MC was male but when looking at the model it looks like the MC has been undergoing estrogen treatments and the spacesuit reinforces that image.
which is odd...among the Kujos...because even the girls are muscular like dudes XD

that's a jojo reference to you XD

senpai0285

Aug 31, 2018
when is the new update ? its awsome game its even better then milfy city
nice animation and story line bro keep the hard work

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
when is the new update ? its awsome game its even better then milfy city
nice animation and story line bro keep the hard work
Thank you for the kind words. The next update already about 80% complete. You can read the dev update

• Red Heart
Reactions: senpai0285

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Perhaps I'm blind but I'm not sure where to find this mentioned hint system. I loaded up my old save and the UI doesn't look any different from the first release either.

Reactions: libertypics

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Perhaps I'm blind but I'm not sure where to find this mentioned hint system. I loaded up my old save and the UI doesn't look any different from the first release either.
Maybe hint system is the wrong word choice. There is a green circle around the girls icon on the minimap if there is a new event there.
unknown.png
Unfortunately not all the flags were set with earlier builds so previous saves won't update all the already viewed events, but there is no need to restart. Just get to the next checkpoint(end of act1) and all will be fine.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Maybe hint system is the wrong word choice. There is a green circle around the girls icon on the minimap if there is a new event there.
View attachment 839039
Unfortunately not all the flags were set with earlier builds so previous saves won't update all the already viewed events, but there is no need to restart. Just get to the next checkpoint(end of act1) and all will be fine.
Ahh I see. Thank you for that clarification

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
I really like this game so far and I totally see what game you're referencing on the story here. (Star Ocean: The Last Hope)

That said I do have some suggestions that might help to some degree. With the free time stuff where you can trigger events with the girls, adding a possible "quest log" or "journal" to keep track of your progress on events would be useful on top of the green icons.

Also a playback mode for the H scenes would be super easy to do since you already have the coding for the scenes in there. (If there already is one, sorry I didnt see it.)

And lastly, ive seen this come up a couple times when glancing on other posts but possibly an affection system. I love that I can bang the doctor and got so close with the engineer but it also feels a bit hasty. Yah sure, medically induced libido and all that, but you're hardly the only male on the ship too. Could always chalk it up to right place right time though.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
The best looking girls so far have not had much prominence in the game, sadly, although most look good. The MC looks very weird though, sometimes, for example, when working out, he looks like a girl. At least his chest area.
Does the small space ship have invisibility or why do they just park it there in front of the village? The MC is supposed to be a genius, but he often acts clumsily.
The game has been pretty fun though.

So who are the best looking girls?
  • Ms. Saeko (from the moment I found out we were leaving on a spaceship I hoped she came as well, but no T.T, at least the first night call was also amazing, but short and without two way interaction :/.
  • The blonde girl on the graduation ceremony that appears when the narrator is saying "One by one your classmates takes seats" (Blonde isn't really my favorite hair color, but she looks very good).
  • The dark haired girl seating in front of you in the graduation ceremony, but the camera is a bit far so I'm not sure.
  • Most of the villagers, including the first sick girl shown and the elf alien :p.
  • Maybe the redhead at the beginning but only her legs are visible, no face, so no real judgement.
The friendship with Lyn is good, but since it reminds me somewhat of the real life I feel the urge to friendzone her T.T
So the unavoidable (I think) offer of a date was somewhat jarring.
I feel somewhat saddened that the main girls aren't too attractive to me (I say to me because I'm sure others will find them very beautiful). While I was on the ship I tried just skipping forward in time until the ship arrived to the next planet but it seems like we have to go through the events. Oh and even though Hughes is included in the main-girls-not-too-attractive group, her first scene with the glistening skin was VERY VERY good.

But yeah… this game still has been very good. I'd give it 3.5 or 4 stars. The story is interesting enough. And even though the interactions aren't often with the characters I'd wish, the interactions themselves are pretty good, and i look forward to playing the next versions. :)
EDIT: I don't know if I should post this as a review, I don't want to reduce the 5 stars; oh and I'd love to be able to roam by clicking on the map and some sort of indicator for unseen events.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Think this is great, the map/navigation threw me for a bit, but ive got used to it now and it makes sense. Good mix of animations and images. Think the comments on a progress or status is worthy, we need something as for quite a while I was just walking around the ship not sure what to do next until I finally found a scene that triggered the mission.

PS, I dont think COME is meant to be spelt that way in the context used in a few scenes.. ;)

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
Haven't tried it yet but no NTR, harem and sandbox tick my boxes so can't wait to try next week.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
0.2.1 part2 beta.jpg
0.2.1 Part 2 BETA is out now for Donator+ tiers on Patreon.
Features Lym's first scene. Isn't she cute?

Reactions: Skads

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly I may be done after the Witch scene. No options to resist throughout so you are just forced to sit through a kink that I for one have absolutely no interest in. That scene alone should add a number of tags to the game.

Reactions: \EGOIST
Sep 9, 2018
I kinda just wish the developer would release the character cards instead. Animation and models are beautiful, it's pretty much made by Illusion games.
Props to the camera work and mods usage though.

Reactions: Boldano

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I'm sold on it by the brown/tan girl, gonna check it out.

Edit: Oh shit, you weren't wrong. The protagonist looks REALLY weird. Was a female base model used?

Last edited:

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Models and animations are top quality, could use some hint system to check if there are any unseen events with the girls. Can't wait for the next update, hope for some Lyn content in it :D

Reactions: moszakub
4.40 star(s) 142 Votes