Mar 16, 2019
Oppai Odyssey [v0.2.1.4] Cryoxxx

Original Size Win/Linux: 979 MB
Original Size Mac: 961 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 300 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 282 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Things have really picked up since the last time I tried this. It's definitely on my watchlist now.

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
You know, after so many people complaining on the MC looks, i think you could just add a "Bishounen protagonist" tag or something.
I'd be ok with seeing more Bishounen mcs, specially, paired with the "harem" tag.
It would make sense for a change.

Reactions: \EGOIST

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I dig it so far but one little detail is slightly bugging me, though I'm probably the only person that will care about this at all so it's obviously not a big deal. When you first get to medbay and the doctor is explaining the sedative you get a close up of a box of pills. It's a real medication for reducing stomach acid, sold under the brand name Prilosec.

The thing that bugs me is, what year does this take place in again? Because we already have superior medications that work the same way but are more effective. If I were one of the characters in this story I don't know how much I'd trust these USF guys if they're cutting corners like stocking the medbay with old cheap meds :LOL:

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Nice TLC update, glad to see you're actually listening to suggestions unlike some creators out there. Excited or the continuation of the story.

Reactions: cryoxxx

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
In this current version it is unavoidable. I heard your complaints and have added an option avoid it for the next update. And will with all scenes moving forward.
Will the option to avoid it be along the lines of skipping the scene but it still happens or more along the lines of it not happening at all. This is a very big distinction to some people, for me it is the difference in if I'll play something or not.

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Will the option to avoid it be along the lines of skipping the scene but it still happens or more along the lines of it not happening at all. This is a very big distinction to some people, for me it is the difference in if I'll play something or not.
You have the option to not partake in the femdom scene at all. If you avoid it, it wont just happen off screen. I'm bad at explaining, but option 2.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
You have the option to not partake in the femdom scene at all. If you avoid it, it wont just happen off screen. I'm bad at explaining, but option 2.
I see, thank you for your replies. I will check out the game when the next update is available.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes