cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Nyx Casual Wear Poll up for patrons. Choose what outfit you love the most!
Untitle1d-1.png

Reactions: JenusKudo

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Nyx Casual Wear Poll up for patrons. Choose what outfit you love the most!
View attachment 869803
too bad I'm not a Patreon XD i would have voted for A...but not for the reason you think XD i mean who would use heels for a casual situation? Heels are for situations when you wanna dress to impress XDXD they put too much pressure on your ankles

Reactions: Batman187

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Spooktober CGs/Wallpapers are up for . 22 High Quality CGs featuring all 8 girls in sexy Halloween costumes.
Here's a couple of freebies.
View attachment 870979 View attachment 870980

I had SOOOO much making these and hope more of you get to see them!
finally i feel the Halloween mood XD

(where i live people are doing Christmas early bc they're scared/paranoid of Covid, so they're already putting out the Christmas-themed decorations XD)

• Wow
Reactions: cryoxxx

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
Is there any walktrough because i can't unlock new content after the arrival in the spaceship?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Loved the game so far but have a question.
Is there any way to prevent the Nurse and Elaina from getting raped by the goblins?
Was pissed when I saw what happened to them

Also this needs the rape tag too.
Ye, was pissed when i saw this too, but don't think there's anyway to avoid it, would have been nice to have stopped it from happening, but thems the brakes(and not to sound to harsh but we prolly not gonna see them again) :LOL:

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Is there any walktrough because i can't unlock new content after the arrival in the spaceship?
When you get too click on the characters on this ship, they have a colour around the outside...leave the gold 1 until last as this 1 advances the main story....not sure if doing this before you have chosen another character causes you to miss anything, but is the only thing i can think of lol.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Ye, was pissed when i saw this too, but don't think there's anyway to avoid it, would have been nice to have stopped it from happening, but thems the brakes(and not to sound to harsh but we prolly not gonna see them again) :LOL:

If I was a betting man.......they gone. Unless MC comes back in 9 months to see the little half orc babies lmao

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes