DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay, so I just started to get to this update and I enjoyed the rework part for that 1st mission a lot. The only wonky part about it is Nyx's comments after it's over. Just in case the Dev doesn't know(most likely, they do), she kept referring to the previous version of the events. Mainly the whole being captured thing.

I'm sure that's going to be addressed in a future update so that's all I have to say on it. Now it's time to get back to this game. Since I tossed my saves because of the rework, it'll take me a bit to finish this update. Nyx was badass in that rework section, by the way.

bunny69senpai

Apr 28, 2022
Please help. Why on latest update the animation scene is got heavy stutter, have change to any render but still got heavy stuttering

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
lol Nyx is badass, full stop. :ROFLMAO:
While this is very true, in the previous version she was captured by them. She did help us at the end but still. In this rework, it was a slaughter(how it should've been, to be honest) and they stood absolutely no chance. I felt like I needed to call her mommy afterwards. :oops:

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Hey guys I'm currently try out the game and encountered a error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scriptact1.rpy", line 976, in script
scene a1_dr_medbay4_1 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/effects/doorpump.wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scriptact1.rpy", line 976, in script
scene a1_dr_medbay4_1 with dissolve
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1658, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1653, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2801, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4097, in interact_core
renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1166, in periodic
raise_(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1144, in periodic_thread_main
periodic_pass()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1086, in periodic_pass
c.periodic()
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 517, in periodic
topf = load(filename)
File "renpy/audio/audio.py", line 70, in load
rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 820, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'audio/effects/doorpump.wav'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.2.22081402
OppaiOdyssey 0.3.9X
Tue Nov 1 16:21:50 2022
```
Fixed the script already by changing the line from audio/effects/doorpump.wav to audio/effect/doorpump.wav. Just in the case people encounter the same error before the dev fixed it :)

Reactions: Oboe

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I finally escaped Nyx's clutches(she actually escaped mines). As an ass man, I knew when she said "I love having my ass stuffed", it was going to be a wrap for me. Scene was so hot, I could barely progress it. The crazy part is I haven't even done the femdom yet. I have to take a break before diving into it.

While I feel bad for Lym, Nyx has been my undisputed #1 Waifu for a long time so I'm happy she's my 2nd in command now. I suppose that's it though, for now. I already commented on the rework of the first mission and said it was good. Update was great overall, in my opinion. I'm looking forward to next and hopefully it has some moments with my Dragon Mommy(#2 Waifu) and maybe an update/mention of Momiji(#3 Waifu) whereabouts.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes